• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. CoergeGarlin

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

Full retard
  2. CoergeGarlin

That said, obviously it's easier to be a QB and tougher to play defense. Again, though, that applies for all 32 teams.
  3. CoergeGarlin

Nor does Brady. There isn't a rule that is applied only for Brady. The rules apply to everyone.
  4. CoergeGarlin

Not mad at all, bro.
  5. CoergeGarlin

the kid is 16 years old If we're talking about the locker room equipment manager, he's paid by the NFL.
  6. CoergeGarlin

Yeah, the only reason I mentioned the reinflation is because presumably the ball boy could screw up, let out too much air and need to add more.
  7. CoergeGarlin

Presumably all 12 footballs were underinflated. The 12th football was never recovered because it ended up in the stands. This issue was over to me after Belichick's press conference on Sat. He's not above gamesmanship but he's not dumb. Never lied about the camera situation and he has to know...
  8. CoergeGarlin

some gold from a Pats forum
  9. CoergeGarlin

the room the ballboy went into was a restroom and he was in there for roughly 90 seconds. the footage was provided by New England to the league. that gives him 7.5 seconds to deflate and measure each football. no fucking way. also, he had the Colts' 12 footballs as well. hope rodg is...
  10. CoergeGarlin

Looking like New England probably inflated the balls below their minimum requirement prior to turning them over to the officials, hoping the refs would let them through via a half-assed inspection and that's exactly what happened. I've got no problem with this, and Rodgers has admitted to doing...
  11. CoergeGarlin

47 NFL films cameras, 18 CBS cameras = 65 HD cameras. And that's not including the 'all 22' used for game film and whatever local news teams were there. Snowball's chance in hell they manage to pull that off without being seen. And if that had happened I can only imagine it would've been...
  12. CoergeGarlin

The Packers are a really good team and it's clear that Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. Dude is ridiculously good. As as a New England fan I'm pleased that they managed to come within 5 points of winning, considering their less-than-stellar play, and taking into account the quality of the...
  13. CoergeGarlin

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

a TO? Really? Nice, Hoke.
  14. CoergeGarlin

Norfleet :Whew: Lots of nice plays, and then that. Drive killer.
  15. CoergeGarlin

Im watching a grainy stream but that catch in the first half by Darboh looked clean to me. Thought he had his hands under the ball, and it then hit the ground however with the ball fully under his control as he cupped it with his forearm.
  16. CoergeGarlin

So they review that play but not the one that Darboh caught in the first half, which at the time was ruled incomplete?
  17. CoergeGarlin

given that penalty, pretty much