• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. J

How do you choose which offensive formation to use next.

No, sorry. I don't really do baseball.
  2. J

College Football Revamped

Gotta get that Illinois custom cover Ander!
  3. J

How do you choose which offensive formation to use next.

Choosing formations should really be to create situations you want. I completely agree with some of the earlier posts about wanting to set up certain strengths with your formation. The idea is that by recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of each formation, you can better decide what looks...
  4. J

Have you used a playsheet before

I used a play call sheet back in the day. I unfortunately lost the file and can't remember much. I do know I had sections for 3rd & short, 3rd & long, red zone, goal line, backed up offense. Basic situational football ideas that I picked up from reading the following link...
  5. J

Direction of the BSCFL

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30821045/school-plan-ea-sports-do-college-football Countdown to the domo?
  6. J

Direction of the BSCFL

Not yet, but if EA were to bring the series back you can count me in
  7. J

Direction of the BSCFL

I unfortunately did not see anything related to the BSCFL over there. I'm amazed this OD actually carried on for as long as it did. BoilerScott would be proud if he were still alive today. As for the direction of the BSCFL? I call for a glorious reboot come release of the next NCAA domo...
  8. J

Direction of the BSCFL

Hey C3PO