• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Spurs_Feathers

Utopia Poll - Week 3

don't know about smash errbody but look at the sec west i think they have as good a shot to win that division as anybody else does. someone already mentioned in this thread lsu doesn't look GREAT this year and they get them at home.
  2. Spurs_Feathers

Utopia Poll - Week 3

well we did win 33 games over the past 3 seasons and had an 18 game home winning streak in place. i thought they looked pretty good but obviously you are not impressed?
  3. Spurs_Feathers

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

holy shit those are real? i saw them in photos on a rack in some store and i thought for sure they were just "fashion" jerseys, not for an actual game. damn, ut.
  4. Spurs_Feathers

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

tennessee looks great tonight. i know it's "just" utah state but that could have been a tricky game for them.
  5. Spurs_Feathers

#21 Fightin Kenny Hills @ #9 SCar - SEC Network

Lorenzo Ward: "Obviously I didn't have the guys ready to play like I thought I did." Our defensive coordinator with his finger on the pulse of this team. I'm sure we'll have this corrected POSTHASTE.
  6. Spurs_Feathers

let's just pump the breaks a little bit until they at least face a defense with a pulse. there are a lot of teams that would have put up big numbers vs the hot garbage we rolled out onto the field and called a defense tonight.
  7. Spurs_Feathers

LOL i've been making this face for the last 3 and half hours. what the hell did i just watch?
  8. Spurs_Feathers

Bold Predictions for the 2014 CFB Season

i fucking nailed this shit.
  9. Spurs_Feathers

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

those always bothered me because there is white in between the black stripes on the helmet but not on the pants. why?
  10. Spurs_Feathers

2014/15 Premier League

the thing i love most about pellegrini is that he looks like a demon possessed warlock.
  11. Spurs_Feathers

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

yeah, i mean you call the guy a rapist that's one thing but to say he can't complete a sentence, that's taking it too far.
  12. Spurs_Feathers

2014/15 Premier League

first time i saw it this summer i literally lol'd. it looks better on the actual players in games than when i first saw it, but still... also, it looks miles better than what liverpool is wearing. holy shit that is an ugly set of getups they have.
  13. Spurs_Feathers

2014/15 Premier League

it IS ugly... and why does it have to be fucking gold? couldn't they get the point across just as well with a white chevy logo?
  14. Spurs_Feathers

2014/15 Premier League

apparently bojan is out here doin thangs at stoke. every time i see his name in print i think about bojangles so i automatically love this dude.
  15. Spurs_Feathers

SEC Thread

steve spurrier fuck you variety hour and bo jackson td of the day should actually be worked into the real programming somehow.
  16. Spurs_Feathers

SEC Thread

i saw that not 10 minutes after i made my post. :laughing:
  17. Spurs_Feathers

2014/15 Premier League

'size the day' is a men in blazers meme. most of y'all probably know that but i doubt the english posters do.