• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Liam

FUT TROG 18

A guy just quit on me in DKT when i was winning and i didnt get a win :emo: Lost in final to a Serie A guy who then brought on Musa who scored the winner. I would personally cycle that cunt out of Leicester to Brazil if it meant getting him out of FIFA. Never scores for us :Poo: EDIT: Just...
  2. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Not a bad run of form in my 3 games played today... The 10-0 guy was playing serious until 8-0 when he scored an OG and the 7-0 quit in the 49th minute, not sure why he waited so long :laughing:
  3. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Im playing less and less squad battles. This weekend i think i played 2
  4. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Been having trouble with controller last 2 days and it turns off sometimes. I just played a guy on seasons, he was full pace so i just played super possession, it ended up like 72/28. Game ended 0-0, i had a chance at the end, literal 100% goal and my controller turned off...
  5. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Just got bored and played a guy in the DKT, went to penalty shooutout, i came out on top 10-9 with my Consigli scoring and then saving the GK penalties :laughing:
  6. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Holy balls i just got boned on my first squad battles game post patch. I dont even think passing felt any different, if anything it was better as i felt in control. Got rammed 4-2 on WC when id been breezing through before :Dizzy: Daylight Savings has screwed me, i only just finished the...
  7. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Looks a nice squad, i think you'll get a little chem boost if you switch Belotti and Zaza. With Zaza hitting Carrasco too Hamsik is so good. When he's got the ball for me running towards goal i can rip it from 30 and its just like a layup for him. I like what youve done with that team...
  8. Liam

FUT TROG 18

I think i read somewhere on reddit that he was just slow and theres better options. Looking at his card, id rather sell and just find someone else. His short and long passing at 91/90 which is good obviously. It depends on your team, if you were rocking Premier League, i couldnt suggest...
  9. Liam

FUT TROG 18

The SBC Gignac is awesome. Been playing around with a team of pretty much Mexicans but with Gignac up top. I fucked off Squad battles this weekend, didnt touch it at all. Still got shite in the packs i did earn though, so no different result... still trying to get a weekend off work so i can...
  10. Liam

FUT TROG 18

just lost on penalties in a draft final, annoying as fuck. I honestly dont understand what im meant to do for them sometimes, got a hand to it, not even a hard shot and it still goes in :crying: The game finished 3-3 then 5-5 AET. He scored from kickoff 1st ET kickoff then i went right back up...
  11. Liam

FUT TROG 18

El Shaarawy was the first player i bought. Class player. I have IF Ghoulam and Mario Rui. Mario Rui has been really good for me. I just did a Gold upgrade and got Oblak. Guess he will come in useful for the La Liga SBC when it comes around.
  12. Liam

FUT TROG 18

I would recommend trying out Hamsik but you have Gomez at CF and thats where id put him, Hes been ace for me with something like 40 goals in 50 games. Other solid players for me are Pjanic, Borja Valero, Manolas. How do you like Higuain?
  13. Liam

FUT TROG 18

I saw today a large number of people were screwed by the servers. Unfortunately all of the Top 100 on SB's seem to be unaffected so i wont be catching them again this week. :laughing: I just finished of Liga Bancomer MX SBC and got the Gignac special card. I came out ahead too if i got De...
  14. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Just after i posted the other day i did one of the other SBCs, cant remember if it was a mexican team or a Portuguese league team and got De Bruyne! Sold him for 280k or something :grin: I used the coins from selling him to open the promo packs yesterday and broke even, i packed Scream...
  15. Liam

FUT TROG 18

I did the Ultimate scream SBC, cost me about 1500 after i flipped loads of cards while doing it. Sergio Asenjo's lowest BIN at 59 minutes was 3500 and hed go instantly, i picked up 15 with mass bid for 2700. Also flipped some Inigo Martinez for like 6k total profit on his cards and even though...
  16. Liam

FUT TROG 18

I have no idea how coin buying/selling works now, I sold some coins to a friend when you could offer trades but that was years ago
  17. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Yeah its 85 Pace i think. Would be good to use, pretty funny to see him moving like that, i may even keep him for a laugh and throw him on at the end of games or something. In my Mega Pack rewards i got Koscielny... Few other players worth a few 1000, probably have about 40k i can sell from...
  18. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Finished Elite 1, just did the days Halloween SBCs, in the rare gold pack one i got Scream Crouch. He will be amazing with his upgrade. Think i will hold him until he gets it and see if his price goes up for the day. Only going for 20k or so right now... Doubt it really goes anywhere though
  19. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Also I will get Elite 1 this time round on squad battles. I think have about 71k with 6 games to play. Not bad, had 2 DCs and 3 losses this week though so that hurts, don't think I'd be far off top 100 if I'd won them all, last I checked I think 100 had 84k, but that was at 11am GMT. Just need...
  20. Liam

FUT TROG 18

Did the SBC for the 2 player packs and got the Luton Town CM IF... Thought I had Sterling when it came up England :crying2: