• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. W

Wolfman21's NCAA 14 - Indiana Hoosier Dynasty

I'll only be posting moderate updates in this thread and to mainly keep it at the top. I will be keeping up with the dynasty on avid manager which is linked here and you can follow along with it on there.
  2. W

Week 6...A Tribute to Hurricane Matthew

Fuckin nc state and notre dame being played in a hurricane. Glad im not out in that shit
  3. W

Wolfman's WBL Videos Thread

So, I'm planning on doing some videos on different things in the WBL. I'm doing a NL update and SL update right now. I plan on going over all top prospects and international complexes in my next two videos. Its prolly gonna be really shitty as I've never done these videos before, but I...
  4. W

PS3 Trog Wolfson Dynasty

Welcome to the dynasty that follows Coach Trog Wolfson as he begins his career. The plan is to get Coach Wolfson(or Coach Trog, whichever you prefer) some experience at a 1* school, allow him to build some recruiting pipelines and then push himself further as he grows in the ranks. Coach Trog...
  5. W

2051 WBL Season Thread

Live sim tonight?
  6. W

CH2k8...continuation

So about two message boards ago I started a CH2K8 legacy. I began my career with Sacramento State, moved on to Pepperdine where I won a National Title and then moved on to West Virginia where I am currently. My plan is to pick up where I left off and continue this legacy. Be aware that I forgot...
  7. W

General OOTP Observations Thread

I figured I would make a thread on here that we could talk about OOTP in general, not relating to the WBL. For Example, check out this super prospect in the game I'm doing offline. He May be the best prospect i've ever seen: Esteban "Phantom" Gonzales
  8. W

Kabul Bulls

Immersion. Homepage Tehran, Iran - Wolfman21 becomes the latest Manager for a Terrorists squad that has yet to make it to the playoffs since the WBL's inception in 2033. Seven years of futility which will soon hopefully be coming to an end as Wolf Man takes over the reigns. "Reely, this...