• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. A

Air Raid Offense

I appreciate it I'll try this out tonight. Never thought about using the back with option routes for mesh
  2. A

Air Raid Offense

So basically if you're in a 2x2 and it looks like man audible out?
  3. A

Air Raid Offense

Mesh Question.... Is speed or route running more important for the Wrs running the mesh? I love the concept but when the defense is in man it's iffy if one will get open
  4. A

Spread Offense

This is what I've been trying to figure out and 34 users who pinch the DL then the LB's flow freely over top or straight through the gaps to stop the run
  5. A

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

Like you said about post routes I will press hard inside, then turn into the WR and cut the route off and make the catch. It works against tight man coverage or the CB is in Cover 3. I'll try the left hand thing too. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  6. A

I'm an option guy and pass ok. I have learned that button press pressure makes a big difference over leading a WR.... Like throwing seams down the hash marks takes slight pressure but not a lot without leading. The ball will cruise right over the defenders head. For the life of me I can't figure...
  7. A

Can you explain in more detail? I'm not the best passer but I may be making the same mistakes Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  8. A

Option Offense

Such as? Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  9. A

Coaches no XP fix?

I forgot y'all play on Xbox and I'm on PS3.... It's not working and his OC isn't getting points either but is DC is Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  10. A

Coaches no XP fix?

Tried and he was still at zero? After creating Coach Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  11. A

Coaches no XP fix?

Thanks! Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  12. A

Coaches no XP fix?

I appreciate it man! So if they're already in Dynasty they need to be booted then follow these steps Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  13. A

Coaches no XP fix?

Has anyone figured out how to fix this when a newcoache joins a dynasty? Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  14. A

NCAA Defensive Discussion

Is it just me or is 425 over and under the same just flipped? I thought under and over fronts have different alignments Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  15. A

How do you guys use slide protection from under center? I just haven't found what consistently works. It seems 3man fronts give the C and G fits also. Either they run straight in unblocked or give up leverage to quick. Even keeping my RB in to block doesn't help sometimes. Sent from my LG-D851...
  16. A

NCAA Defensive Discussion

Man I was giving up 150+ in the run game but now it's right at 100 and lower. The only reason they get that is off QB scrambles. The best ypc for a RB has been 4.0 and for this game thats good for this game. I've been getting more INTs because they are being forced to pass. Sent from my...
  17. A

Option Offense

I've been experimenting when you use it and seems best when they are taking away the QB. When they are switching between aggressive and conservative option it's hit or miss Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
  18. A

Option Offense

I'm talking the Midline Triple Option I thought the video posted let me try again.... I know it's blurry but my phone is messed up Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
  19. A

Option Offense

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
  20. A

Option Offense

He wanted to take away the QB so I started running Midline Option. Longest run up the middle I ever had with this play and it was a game winner Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk