• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. H

2021: Week 6 Thread - Red Barchetta

Too many damn times. Nebraska keeps finding new and exciting ways to lose a football game.
  2. H

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Frost will be safe this season unless we absolutely crash and win only like 2 or 3 games. The school simply cannot payout another $20 mil to a fired head coach and then open the checkbook to the 'next big thing'. We're stuck with him, for better or worse. A lot of talk of the sellout...
  3. H

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

https://www.aol.com/ea-sports-bringing-back-college-171133976.html Things will be different under this iteration of the EA Sports game. The NCAA is slowly figuring out rules for how college athletes can be compensated for their name and image rights. An agreement on that compensation is key to...
  4. H

Yeah, it might. I've never cared about rosters. You play dynasty and those names are meaningless. But I know they are a big selling point for the franchise as a whole...so whatever they need to get it made, I'm okay with. My big thing would be playability.
  5. H

An article that discusses the issues with likenesses. https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf/ea-sports-ncaa-football-announcement-unknowns-2021?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tan
  6. H

From talk on other sites sounds like a generic roster that isn't very editable is the only way EA can go under current rules. It's been a while since I read anything on the original lawsuit but I thought the roster-share and editing to real players were part of the original lawsuit brought by...
  7. H

But all of those would be pro sports games now, correct? With the lawsuit about player likeness, I guess they saw that as a loophole that could lead to more lawsuits.
  8. H

Doesn't sound like that will be a possibility. Not sure if it was 247Sports or where I read earlier, they talked about how EA would have to close modding loopholes before they can release the game.
  9. H

joshuahuskers' Wisconsin State Porcupines

One of my favorite CAS schools. I'm glad I nabbed the Porcs along with Fielding's CAS schools when I got 14.