• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. tgcmarshall

Which version is the best for PS3?

Florida was scheduled to play me but on my schedule I played Utah. On the console it shows up as: Nodak vs. Utah ______ vs. Florida Plus, the other 3 SEC games didn't even get played. It's week 5 and South Caroliina has yet to play a game. The scheduling logic is so broken. But this game...
  2. tgcmarshall

Right now on NCAA 14 we're in week 5, 2019 and I can't even advance my online dynasty using the console anymore. I have to do it via the website. It also doesn't count about half of the games each week. In week 4 Idaho was #1 followed by BYU and San Diego State, all of whom had a 0-0 record. I...
  3. tgcmarshall

Plotty's Customized MLB 14/15 The Show Dynasty

I like the idea of all fictional players on the roster. It will make our players stick out more. I can't wait to watch Tank play it in the ASS!
  4. tgcmarshall

Plotty's Customized MLB 14/15 The Show Dynasty

Hey @Plotty I'll jump in with a catcher. Name: Tank Sheridan Ht: 5'10" Wt: 255 Throws: Right Bats: Switch On a scale of 1-5 Contact: 2 Power: 4 Speed: 1 Fielding: 5 Play with it however. He's a big dude who hits a few bombs but throws out a lot of base runners.
  5. tgcmarshall

NCAA Defensive Discussion

The 4-4 is in there and I tried it but I didn't like many of the plays that it had. They could have done so much more with it but it's not a popular formation anymore so it seems they just gave it a few plays and called it acceptable.
  6. tgcmarshall

I tried the 4-2-5 and didn't have much success. Maybe I'll lab a few games against the CPU and give it another go and try these things out. Do you guys run all variations of the 4-2-5 or just the base?
  7. tgcmarshall

Ha! My boy is 11 plays plenty of Minecraft with his friends. My 9 year-old daughter plays too. My boy loves football though, so he was interested in playing it by the time he was 7. He's been in our online dynasty since NCAA 12. He holds his own pretty well. I'm scared to see how good he will be...
  8. tgcmarshall

Just wait till your kids are old enough to play NCAA with you. It's a blast!
  9. tgcmarshall

Cover 3 is very effective on this game but you're still vulnerable to the corner routes. The only way I've found to stop those is to user a LB or SS and cover it yourself.
  10. tgcmarshall

Defense is much better in 13. I still play 14 because that's what my online dynasty friends want to play but I enjoyed 13 more and don't like defense on 14. There are a lot of things broken about it that don't make sense. I enjoyed 12 as well but once the bugs were fixed in 13 that has ended...
  11. tgcmarshall

I have been so frustrated with defense on this game that I nearly quit the OD I've been in since OD was introduced back in '09. It isn't the user games that are killing me. It is the auto-win that the CPU goes into every other drive. It's the "ballhawk" feature that was introduced this year that...