• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. C

NCAA Defensive Discussion

He googled it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

NCAA Defensive Discussion

Better just one gap 3-4 and work from there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

I always end up scrapping Trips Open is it worth keeping over the other Trips sets to you ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Damn Bruin if these are all the formations you use I imagine they're all like 8-10 plays Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Wrap is something I pull out on running downs or in the 4th qtr because that's when guys tend to blitz Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

I personally hate the zone slice from two back wing gun in some of those formations the tackle didn't go second level and it just ruins the play Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

A whole bunch of inside zone,hb dive and quick game I imagine, in the 2 back guns sets are you sticking with the inside zone split or the hb dive Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

I need to speed up then knowing he goes at 80 makes me feel slow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

It's just going from balanced to unbalanced it fouls up base and nickel defenses unless they're in cover 3 but anything else should be a bubble or a handoff Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

I get off at the most 60 where's my other 20 plays at lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

What's your qtr length for you to get 80 plays off ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

They besides Miami and USC/UCLA are in perfect recruiting areas they right off the bat have a 5* DT coming in next season Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Tight zone and snag Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Their gonna be a power soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Houston is using tight zone like it's going out of style Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. C

Option Offense

Even though the game gives the offense some quirks it's actually fun to run and is a bitch to stop I love seeing bear fronts now because it's either load option or triple and if I get a hand off read I go right off tackle virtually untouched Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. C

Option Offense

I myself haven't really been getting big gains with it although it is 7 or so yards here and there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. C

Option Offense

Running the Load option at the 1 tech and just cutting inside the bubble ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. C

Utopian NCAA Sliders

I'll play Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. C

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Why not take out Trio offset and add trips te offset I feel like the latter is better because it also has counter in it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk