• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. MiamiU26

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

Top ranked recruiting class so far. Still got a long time to go but it's nice to see elite players wanting to play for us again.
  2. MiamiU26

FSU - "F Her RIght in the Crab Legs"

Hell of a ass kicking! Lamar Jackson is legit!
  3. MiamiU26

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

We look far better than last year, glad to have a defense and competent coaching!
  4. MiamiU26

We are really short handed at WR, CB, and LB. Gonna be depending on true Freshman at key spots this year. I'm excited about football again though, ready to see what Richt can do with our Roster.
  5. MiamiU26

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Half of the people that did a bracket had MSU winning it all lol.
  6. MiamiU26

Herman and Fuente are who I want, keep Beard and Ice Harris and get rid of everyone else. Maybe keep Coley as QB coach and in charge of recruiting.
  7. MiamiU26

2015 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

His Oline is terrible so he hasn't had much time.
  8. MiamiU26

2014/15 NBA Thread pelican and okc bitches

Can honestly say the Clippers will never win a championship.
  9. MiamiU26

Sorry Fuckers!!!! I can't believe this bullshit, some fucking choke artist!!!
  10. MiamiU26

Up by 20+ and they foul Jordan again lol, I hate Houston. He made both free throws too lol.
  11. MiamiU26

Houston got no heart! They are just bitch made and after all those fouls they are getting their ass handed to them!
  12. MiamiU26

Read that about Blatt as well, might be the first coach to win a Championship and get fired.
  13. MiamiU26

What a shot by LeBron!
  14. MiamiU26

Sorry ass Rockets! Blake is killing these sorry ass defenders!
  15. MiamiU26

Just waiting on this Warriors comeback.