• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

Said the person propounding the virtues of the South Carolina football program.
  2. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

@Hachiko did you SEE the Georgia/FL game!?! I haven't seen a bed-shitting like that in years. ... :crying2::crying2::crying2::Sleeping:
  3. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

:trollface: Is the song not perfect though? Sad Gatah.
  4. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

And Georgia still didn't cover the spread. Fuck the stock market, just bet against Georgia covering and you'll be a millionaire in no time.
  5. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

HI GUYZ I'M BACK. GO DAWGS K THX BAI. But seriously, how the fuck did we lose to SCar. We made Dylan Thompson look like a Shiny Golden God. Luckily, every time we lose to USC-lite we end up winning the East.
  6. DiegoMarzipan

Southpaw Gon' Look Florida at Tennessee 12 pm eastern 10.4.14

Having not been on the forums in months, I find this thread both heart-warming and adorable.
  7. DiegoMarzipan

2038 Season Thread

Out of town on biznass, downloading OOTP to my laptop now. Is there a link to the league file?
  8. DiegoMarzipan

FSU - "F Her RIght in the Crab Legs"

Original Link: http://snltranscripts.jt.org/96/96pmajor.phtml Michael Shersby fsuprime: [ seemingly distracted ] How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who.. [ gets to the real point he's been fidgeting with ] ..What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis...
  9. DiegoMarzipan

2038 Season Thread

One day Bdub, one day.
  10. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

You nailed it. Learn't my lesson good! And if that's the ONLY thing in that post you found the chutzpah to respond to, I don't even need to be conversating with you anymore, because you've tacitly accepted defeat. Someone should start an FSU thread (jk I'm sure there are already, like, a...
  11. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

And so far as this absolute facepalm of a comment goes, as of 9/2013 UGA had 5 more active players in the NFL than FSU did. Jesus Christ. He'll do the same thing he did at FSU: Play with a defense full of future NFL players, except at a school with more history, more fans, more money, an...
  12. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

This kind of comment is the exact reason this year's NCG was just the worst. FSU got to face the SEC's luckiest product, not their best. 15 years of mediocrity and all of a sudden they get to talk down to SEC teams again. I was going to make a comment about how all you FSU assholes still live...
  13. DiegoMarzipan

SEC Thread

I'd say in the last decade UGA has FAR exceeded FSU with talent on defense. He'll do just fine. Last year or two? Maybe on par with each other. Massive, huge LOL at putting FSU and Bammer on same level with defensive talent.
  14. DiegoMarzipan

2038 Season Thread

No sweat, it's actually kinda perfect timing. Anyways, I'm ready to play again, although I'm sure I didn't make post season. Digging the new interface, less wasted white space. Could you post the league webpage link again? What is the new PM system? And what is Tapatalk? Are they the same...
  15. DiegoMarzipan

2038 Season Thread

Sorry for flaking for so long. Had some business stuff, totally missed the Utopia drama and just now got the link to resign up. Hopefully my team hasn't been given away. Hopefully still tanking too. Diego