• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. jt2000

History of the Spread

https://americanfootballdatabase.fandom.com/wiki/Spread_offense Great read! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jt2000

Air Raid playbook question

Ya I am using revamped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jt2000

Indiana isn’t a air raid the last I checked. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jt2000

Which has the highest run ratio? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jt2000

Looking for a old thread.

Ya that what I was thinking, it’s a old thread. I even when on Google and search for it. Lol thanks for the help! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jt2000

That was the first one I looked at. It’s not it. It may be so old it got deleted. The threading talking about one formation in particular. Shotgun Twin Te and Twin Te weak ( hb switches sides. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jt2000

It was written about running a wing-t offense from shotgun. The OP broke his playbooks and plays. I have looked for hours. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jt2000

College Football Revamped

I am on ps3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jt2000

College Football Revamped

I been going back and forth about doing this. What really got me not doing it was. No playoffs due to the old game coding. Which I understand. The few plays they added and the facelift is blah to me to put in 3+ hours. It’s looks good tho. Also I think more players are just playing the game as...