• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. SEVERUS

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

@ Legend thanks, but I couldn't find the video. I don't think its possible in NCAA 14 @ fanofthegame I know it's unrealistic but I don't have time to lab plays like I want to. Some days I just want to get my 'Peyton Manning' on. I understand almost every passing concept anyway.
  2. SEVERUS

Are there any formations that can aid in reading man or zone? In years past I would used twins, bunch or tight formations. EA has changed everything.
  3. SEVERUS

@ JSU Zach Are you still working on it?
  4. SEVERUS

I was going to put a few basic examples like Drive from the Shallow series and snag from compressed alignments. Smash on the left side Levels on the Left
  5. SEVERUS

@JSU Zach can you discuss how to prevent your opponent from pattern reading by using stems/route combo's/concepts that fit together and build off each other? I've heard base plays should fit together and each base play needs a counter and sometimes a counter to the counter.