• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. atlbraves

2019 MINSHEW

What comes after full retard?
  2. atlbraves

2019 MINSHEW

Phil Simms went full retard last night caping for Gabbert.
  3. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

Shaken 2
  4. atlbraves

2019 MINSHEW

5. atlbraves

2019 MINSHEW

I like what Kaepernick did because it made people think, even for a moment, how they reconcile "other countries hate us for our freedom" with "if you like to exercise your freedom, why don't you just git out?!" Don't care why he did it.
  6. atlbraves

2019 MINSHEW

7. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

Markakis at 1B? OK...
  8. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

I agree @Mr. Radpants he's a bust. It sucks but you can't really deny it.
  9. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

Bat is ready, advanced approach. I wouldn't scout the stat line too much.
  10. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

11. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

"NL strategy" is bullshit. Oh, gotta remove the pitcher for a pinch-hitter in the later innings. Gotta make a double-switch that everybody in the stadium saw coming. This is chess, not checkers. It takes brilliant tactical minds like Fredi Gonzalez and Mike Matheny to manage REAL baseball.
  12. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

Assuming those are real, I'm almost certain the RA Dickey one would go reasonably viral if you sent it to Deadspin/Fangraphs/etc.
  13. atlbraves

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

RUSS
  14. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

Holy shit lmao
  15. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

16. atlbraves

2019 MLB Thread

My thought was why not run Appel out there as a late-inning guy and see if he sticks? He might get pigeonholed as a reliever (or just suck) but they were ready to punt on him anyway. Of course, Velazquez would be even better in that role. I'd be way more hesitant to put him there because of his...
  17. atlbraves

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

I think it owns how the Rockets have aggressively given up on their season, yet still managed to fall ass-backwards into the playoffs and have a fighting chance against the Warriors. Of course they'll still melt down in spectacular fashion, but you gotta tip your cap to them thus far.