• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

Well my puppy literally chewed the Xbox up and I'm just not buying a new (used) one. She pulled the cables off my desk and chewed it like a Kong toy. I am officially retired from Xbox 360 gaming. Sorry folks.
  2. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

I will be back next season. Just with missing so many games I had no desire to play again during a ruined season. I have maintained my recruiting. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  3. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

Guys.. I have the internet back, but I have zero drive to play. I handled recruiting but I doubt I'll play any games until next season Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

My season is shot, dont leave it to sim. Play the CPU Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

I wont have the net until Tuesday. Guess it's up to @NavyHog Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  6. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

So my ISP are some fucked up folks. Long story short payment mix up and rather than waiting until payday like I talked to them about, they sent a guy to disconnect at the pole. Got paid, called em up to get it back on and I have to wait for an appointment. Tuesday at the earliest.
  7. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

Yes Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  8. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

am I sensing an all G5, Texas/Cali/Florida league split evenly between the states? :D
  9. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

I'm not going to be able to play until the 31st. Go ahead and throw me on auto please.
  10. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

@NavyHog Green Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  11. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

I'm playing in about 25 mins Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  12. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

Roger that, I just noticed a few of those throws from my SR QB too. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  13. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

@NavyHog did QB acc get changed? I am noticing a lot more errant passes than last season. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  14. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

It was over after the 3rd INT which is why I didnt even try to stop the return. I have to do things like the squib to try and steal a possession because I have zero clue how to stop yall passing. I've tried every formation every coverage, hell I've tried drafting big safeties to play LB and...
  15. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

Gg man. Turnovers killed me. And I cant seem to stop that wheel route you use. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  16. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

Logging in now Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  17. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

I can probably play in about 2 hrs if that works Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  18. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

That was 5pm CST right? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  19. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

Can you play tonight or tomorrow? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Tonight 5pm cst or 9pm cst Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  20. Akecheta

Powerhouse Season Talk

I'm sorry I feel asleep at 2 and didn't wake up until 6 then had warrior group. My kids play the Xbox and were on fortnite. Put me on Auto and play at your will, since I missed our scheduled time.