• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Wooly

The Halifax Maritimes

Halifax Maritimes Established in 2058 The San Francisco Tanners moved to become the Halifax Maritimes to start the 2058 season. Although death threats continue to pour in, even from other GMs, the team has settled into their new life quite well. The players have responded to their new...
  2. Wooly

Amsterdam Thread

A place for Wooly to post things about Amsterdam, namely 7DL pitchers for the moment, maybe long winded stories later. My 7DL for 6-11-56 to 6-18-56: 6/12 Garcia 6/13 Karpenkov 6/14 Campbell 6/15 NO GAME 6/16 Romero 6/17 Garcia 6/18 Karpenkov
  3. Wooly

Utopia Fantasty Baseball League (Yahoo)

Y'all know the drill. That time again. Same league, same settings, Yahoo Head-to-Head. Been doing it for years now. Have 4 members actually signed up now, need 10-12. If you played last year, check your yahoo email and you have an invite already. If you didn't play last year, but want...
  4. Wooly

South Carolina to Guarantee 4 Year Scholis

I don't think they are the only team doing this, but I don't know what other major programs do it. Apparently none in the SEC do, which is what the article was saying. The first question I have is if these are guaranteed athletic scholis that count against the 85 man limit, and CANNOT be...
  5. Wooly

Question about Bowl Games

In NCAA 2013, does it matter which bowl game your team is in and wins? What I mean is that I wonder what advantage (if any) there is for a team to be in different bowl games, and for winning them too. I was thinking of re-odering the bowl tie-ins to be more geographical, but I don't want to...