• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. A

2016-17 ROSTER

ANYONE HAVE THEM YET?
  2. A

EA DB editor

Can some tell how to download the EA DB EDITOR PROGRAM ON YOUR PC....
  3. A

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Man you have some great stuff man. Really help me out... I love the HUNH offense any info is a plus... especially the articles that motion your running back intothe back field or motion your receivers... I need more of that to throw off the defense
  4. A

Spread-I Offense 2.0

Thanks alot....!!!! One last thing.How do you set up your audibles... What configuration do you have for that in this offense or any HUNH offense... I love your motion with triple option offense but I would love that with more PA. With motion... Last thing!!!!! I promise...
  5. A

Spread-I Offense 2.0

I really need help with my audibles... I love the 2010 auburn offense... I have it all most like I want but I'm have trouble with my personal on my depth chart and ESPECIALLY MY PA IN WING GUN SETS... THEY NEVER WORK RIGHT.. IM A HEAVY IZ SPILT AND IZ GUY... NEED YOUR HELP MAN...
  6. A

Spread-I Offense 2.0

I really did enjoy your spread I 2.0 series on Gus malzahn offense... Of I missed it... I was waiting the PUT IT ALL TOGETHER part of your article... Did I miss it or decided not to do did?
  7. A

FUN & GUN OFFENSE

anybody???????
  8. A

FUN & GUN OFFENSE

can anyone tell me where can I find steve spurrier's mid 90's playbook
  9. A

2015-16 ROSTERS?

NEW ROSTER UPDATES ANYONE?FULLY FINISHED?
  10. A

hurrying up your hurry up offense!!!

my FL screen passes work better than bubble screens..
  11. A

most of the time i will throw when he is uncovered... my wideouts never blocks the outside wideouts... and mostly out of 3x1...
  12. A

so @bruin228 any advice on my audibles and play calling while in hurry up no huddle to make things easier and more organized?
  13. A

thanks for the input Navyhog...
  14. A

Yeah i run gus malzahn's power spread offense..... Ive created my own playbook using info from the spread I 2.0 tread. I have no problem running the ball or passing the ball in this offense... the problem comes when I go hurry up.... to offset my run heavy scheme, i try quick pass plays or play...
  15. A

can anyone explain how they run there spread no huddle up tempo offense... how you set your audibles and play calling???
  16. A

Spread-I Offense 2.0

have you TXHusker05 finished with the put it all together part yet.. i really need help with my tempo and setting my audibles up to go really fast!!!!! any help?????? ANYONE!!!!!!?????