• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. hayvis

Sperg about Motor Racing thread

Or it will just melt the tires even quicker....
  2. hayvis

It's the sustainable fuel thing. They have a deal with a research centre and have a clear advantage. It all kicks in in 2026. I wouldn't be surprised if it just makes them explode more engines though.... :laughing: :laughing:
  3. hayvis

I'm pumped as I reckon Ferrari will throw everything at this so even if its a clusterfuck it will be extremely interesting. They're rumoured to be doing well with the 2026 regs changes too.
  4. hayvis

Sports Bar Random Discussion Thread

He probably already had to change it from Hitler to Littler, as Hitler isn't a very popular name here anymore.
  5. hayvis

Sports Bar Random Discussion Thread

Looks like a nipper to me. 11?
  6. hayvis

I hate the Ferraris. Every race they qualify in pole I get excited that it isn't Verstappen, forgetting that they will cook the tires and fall down the grid by the second half of the race.
  7. hayvis

2023-24 Premier League Thread

Pump those stats up against the shit teams and sell him for 60m to someone not doing thier due diligence...... :laughing:
  8. hayvis

Piastri is such a surprise. Nice guy, great driver, and made the right decision to go to Mclaren.
  9. hayvis

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

The Jets tho... Loading the roster and bankrupting the future for a 40 year old with a below average O-Line.... WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG??? :nebraskaman: Journos calling it unlucky...
  10. hayvis

Oh no. What will they do? So few players to call on.
  11. hayvis

Levy has been nothing but detrimental to Spurs. The sort of nonsense going down today is only going to make clubs less likely to do business with them and players less likely to go there. Spurs had a (sort of) good run simply because they got lucky with a load of homegrown talent, and now that's...
  12. hayvis

Didn't realise he'd decided. Wonder when Joe Lewis will have to sell? Hopefully after they've done themselves into the ground.
  13. hayvis

I'm sure deep down he hates them as much as everybody else.
  14. hayvis

Spurs getting nothing for him is hilarious though.
  15. hayvis

Mind you saying that he should just sit it out and let them get nothing and take a huge payday next year.
  16. hayvis

If Kane stays he's really mental. Added to everything obvious, Munich is a really good place to live.
  17. hayvis

Piastri has been a nice surprise. Very good driver and nice guy. I would love to have seen the top 4 on the grid have raced with equal cars. Checo proving that the RB is a rocket ship. What the fuck is the DRS trick? Has no other team worked it out yet?
  18. hayvis

Perez isn't stupid. He just isn't good at driving. Max on the other hand is borderline retarded but exceptionally gifted at controlling a car.
  19. hayvis

Perez has always been crap. He can only ever put it together on very specific tracks that he knows really well and which suit his driving style. On new F1 tracks he's always one of the slowest learners on the grid.
  20. hayvis

Danny Ric to Alpha Tauri. Rumours are that Verstappen is pushing for him to replace Perez at the end of the season. Would be really interesting. Apparently Ricciardo was second fastest on the grid in his tyre test times. He's always been comfortable in the car at RB so wouldn't be surprised to...