• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers fires Scott Frost's ass Nebraska Dynasty

I hate today. But at least I can fire Scott Frost in NCAA 14.
  2. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers New Mexico State Aggies

Yes, another project. I decided I really want to rebuild from the ground up (haven't done a complete rebuild since Wisconsin State started), and I wanted to incorporate the playoff and NY6 like they really would be. More coming soon.
  3. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers' Old-School/New-Era Fusion Nebraska Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Let's time travel and re-write some history, ya'll. It's the mid-1990s, and instead of Big 8 taking on four SWC schools and forming the Big 12, a much more grand scheme is devised - an outright merger of the Big 8 and SWC, forming the first super-conference two decades before the advent of the...
  4. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers' East Carolina Pirates Athletics

Okay - this is the same concept I had with my Long Beach State dynasty about this time last year. I switched from that back to Wisconsin State, but my enthusiasm for Wisconsin State waned when I found out you can't mod NCAA 14 for the CFP. I switched the Nebraska, but lost interest 1.5 seasons...
  5. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers' Wisconsin State Porcupines

Program History All-Time Record: 306-125 Big Ten Championships: 9 (2019, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2028, 2029, 2034, 2037, 2040) National Championships: 2 (2028, 2040) Record by Season NCAA 10 FBS Independent The Shawn Watson Era (2 years, 0-24) 2009: 0-12 2010: 0-12 The Chad Glasgow Era (4 years...
  6. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers' Long Beach State Athletics Dynasty

WELP I'm going to try another idea here. This dynasty will entail three sports for Long Beach State University, presented in chronological order: Football (NCAA 13), Men's Basketball (College Hoops 2k7), and Baseball (MVP 07). There won't be much backstory, but things will follow in order...
  7. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers's FM 14 Attempt (Everton & Maybe Scotland)

Well I am on the bandwagon. I will probably end this one at some point and go with a bigger challenge once I get things down a little bit more. I am currently at Everton. We are 1-2-1 through our first four friendlies. Here is my team. I signed Victor Sanchez as I decided to run a...
  8. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers's Utopia Football Leauge

DRAFT INFO: Order: Odd Numbered Rounds: Omaha Fairbanks (Plotty) Portland San Antonio Wichita Louisville (Zeek) Providence Columbia (MiamiU26) Los Angeles Little Rock El Paso (Worst 2 First) Las Vegas Sacramento Richmond Honolulu Birmingham (JSU Zack) Des Moines Fargo (fignuts) Memphis...