• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Heisman06

Shampship Week Thread brought to you by Crootin shoes

Drink every time you hear “eye test” if you want to die in the next 12 hours.
  2. Heisman06

National Signing Day

First of all, fuck off. We're begging you. How a Bama fan can have an inferiority complex is mind-blowing. Second, it's "too bad." Third, why would he? The expectations Saban has set are astronomical while Dabo has built his own program and is basically king of campus like Saban is. If Dabo...
  3. Heisman06

National Signing Day

Clemson won't break the top 15 because of the sheer size of their class. We have 14 signed and we're likely done. However, it's a very high-quality 14 with those players averaging 3.86 stars per rivals. That's good enough for the 4th best average in the country. Obviously, stars aren't nearly...
  4. Heisman06

Aspergers Clearinghouse and Miscellaneous Meaningless Bowl Thread

Did I miss a game thread or were there literally no comments on the National 'Shampionhip? Never change, nUtopia.
  5. Heisman06

Aspergers Clearinghouse and Miscellaneous Meaningless Bowl Thread

Boys will be boys, amirite? On the real, that shit is weird. Haven't been around in awhile, hope you guys are good. How bad was @Gooksta during the Cubs run?
  6. Heisman06

2019 MINSHEW

They were showing some shot of downtown Orlando I guess and he said he was familiar with the area. Then he mentioned he went to nearby Astronaut High, Tirico sounded surprised and that's about it.
  7. Heisman06

2019 MINSHEW

Was that an Astronaut High reference by Collinsworth? @Bmack
  8. Heisman06

gooksta cub thread. Here cause nobody else gives a fuck

I don't know my Cubs prospects like @Gooksta but I'm not a huge fan of this deal. Seems like they gave up a lot.
  9. Heisman06

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

This offseason has been the opposite of 2010 for the Heat. This roster looks bad. There's a couple good young pieces but you'd rather guys like Winslow and Richardson (or Tyler Johnson if we match) to sit behind vets for another season of 2. With the latest reports saying Miami is likely to...
  10. Heisman06

PS3 OD

I still have it but never found much of an online dynasty. I played a couple seasons of a dynasty with the current rosters. Also played a few games with the Tajh/Sammy/Nuk Clemson team. I'd be interested if you get one going.
  11. Heisman06

Well..... God damn. It started setting in a couple days ago that there was a real possibility Wade was leaving but I'm still in shock. I never thought I'd see the day. It was a helluva 13 year run.
  12. Heisman06

I just love the justification sports fans try to make for their anger. You're not mad because KD joined forces with GS, you're mad because KD left. Same way Cleveland wasn't mad about The Decision, they were mad because they are irrelevant without LeBron. Same way I wasn't mad just because...
  13. Heisman06

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

After Batshuayi, Koulibaly and Kante seem to be the main targets for Chelsea now that Nainggolan is likely to stay at Roma. Maybe a Morata if Diego leaves. My pipe dream of Pogba isn't happening although ManU is trying their best to get him to the Premier League.
  14. Heisman06

He's a pretty good player but that's a looooot of money. Was fighting for his life in the D-League a year ago and now he's the biggest FA signing in Nets history. What a world. The first two years are manageable because he was a RFA but he'll be making 15+ million in final 2 years. Woof.
  15. Heisman06

Like @Reel being the only one that likes the Solomon Hill signing. Lot of people tend to give their own teams the benefit of the doubt even if the deal seems absurd to 90% of the general population (and NBA GM's I'd imagine). In the NBA, I'm definitely like this at times. Having Pat Riley...
  16. Heisman06

For good reason
  17. Heisman06

Hassan is going back to Miami.
  18. Heisman06

This was reported as fake last night but the fact that everyone figured it was true shows why Miami is hesitant to give him max money. Love the player but you have to worry about giving him 20+ million a season. Someone will do it but do you wanna take the risk on an immature 27-year old that's...