• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email utopiasreg@gmail.com and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. hayvis

2093 SEASON

@Karl Hungus - When you simming.? Sorting out my minor leagues but will leave it till you're done if soon.
  2. hayvis

2093 SEASON

Ivan Medina. Happy to have him again. I think he's the best available anyway.
  3. hayvis

2093 SEASON

Don't go Tony. Stay for the sake of our relationship.
  4. hayvis

2093 SEASON

I have a great rotation of pitchers that used to be good after this off-season! @Karl Hungus , could you remember to resign myscout for me. Thx in advance.
  5. hayvis

2093 SEASON

Scout down. @Karl Hungus can you sign Ivan Medina back for me. Ta.
  6. hayvis

Sperg about Motor Racing thread

So no @Bdub - he didn't sleep with my wife, but he and his father are pieces of shit, that anyone who is a decent human being should look down upon.
  7. hayvis

I just don't like white trash fuckwits. I also can't comprehend in a primarily individual sport why anyone would like him or wish him well. Alonso, Schumacher and Vettel all intelligent people with respect for others off the race track. Not a surprise why Verstappen doesn't take the knee. I've...
  8. hayvis

@Bdub - Why the fuck do you want to get into this anywa?. The two opinions are never going to meet. You clearly love Max and I don't. Fuck off trying to pursued me otherwise. I have followed F1 my entire life and I can make up my own mind. Trying to debate that the rules weren't bent is just...
  9. hayvis

I don't want to get into this, but no they can't. Masi changed the rules because the rules give him an overriding right to do so (debateable) but this is absolutely against what he has implemented and publicly said previously. Verstappen is thick as shit. I didn't find the three you mentioned...
  10. hayvis

Apart from the fact you seem to be missing the point that if they followed the rules the safety car should have stayed out till the end of the race, if you look at my posts, it's because Verstappen is a white trash thick douche bag prick, so there's that. I would have been pissed off if he'd...
  11. hayvis

Merc do have an advantage next year though @OU11 (according to all reports for a long time)- I think that's why F1 were so flagrant in trying to get a new champ. Yes. I don't know why they haven't made any attempt to make the cars and wheels smaller. Imo, this would be a massive help for...
  12. hayvis

Yeah I know. Posted that before I saw your last post.
  13. hayvis

I think they are trying to homogenise the cars to create more fairness for one thing. I think you hit the nail on the head with manoeuvrability, but for me one of the most obvious hinderances is the width of the cars which they've done nothing about. I reckon it will be same old same old. The...
  14. hayvis

@OU11 - This is basically the WWE entertainment style series that F1 are putting together, so I absolutely, if thinking about this cynically expect them to hamper the other teams, help Red Bull and have the same all over again.
  15. hayvis

Hopefully. If I learned anything this year it's to expect the unexpected. RBR might pull it together. Everything points the other way, but Horner and Verstappen are such a cancer, the way this sim works is that they're right up there again next year, even though they lucked onto it.
  16. hayvis

Although @OU11 - My hunch is that Russell will use his smarts to sit behind Lewis for a couple of seasons and arm himself with every possible advantage for the future. He's not a dumb ass that will get into a team fight or put anyone's nose out of joint.
  17. hayvis

Russell is the opposite of Verstappen which almost makes me want him to be the one that fights with him and not Lewis. He is incredibly intelligent and would know how to get to Verstappen and to work the whole situation to his advantage.
  18. hayvis

It almost didn't. This was Red Bull throwing everything at it at the expense of next year. He might win another if he gets lucky again, but he hasn't got the brains to pull it all together and be the next GOAT. Lando or Russell on the other hand.... Russell is particularly clever. He will find a...
  19. hayvis

Compare that to someone like Michale Schumacher. One of the most intelligent guys ever to race. His idiocy is why Vertappen won't ever be the GOAT. Hamilton is not a rocket scientist, but Verstappen makes him look like one in comparison.
  20. hayvis

Check this out. - https://f1i.com/news/371167-clever-verstappen-reveals-ploy-to-avoid-school-and-go-racing.html