• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Search results

1. bruin

2021 Offseason Thread.

Post all Off-season news here. Transfers, schedule dates, etc.. Salud!
  2. bruin

2020-2021 Bowl Thread Edition - Protect ya neck

(I was dreamin' when I wrote this Forgive me if it goes astray) But when I woke up this morning I could have sworn it was judgment day Bowl season is here. Christmas is Friday. Accepted a bowl bid or not, to each their own. Watch Gremlins, or get that Christmas episode of The Wonder Years in...
  3. bruin

2020: Week 16 (Championship Week) - Glycerine

Don't let the days go by Could have been easier on you I couldn't change though I wanted to Should I have been easier by three Our old friend fear and you and me We've reached the finish the line. Many said it wasn't possible. Including CFB writers, many posters on this BLOG and so forth. But...
  4. bruin

2020: Week 15 Thread - Ain't Talkin' Bout Love

You know you're semi-good lookin', And on the streets again And you think you're really cookin' mama, You better find yourself a friend, a friend, 'Cause I ain't talkin' 'bout love We've made it. The final week before Conference Championship games and all. Tamales have been plentiful, as well...
  5. bruin

2020: Week 14 Thread - O.P.P.

Harm me with harmony Polish those Thanksgiving leftovers as we head to the first week of December. College Gameday is still UNDECIDED where they'll be this weekend. HUGE welterweight Clash on PPV as Errol Spence Jr. takes on Danny Garcia. I lift my cup to the Holiday season and week 14. And to...
  6. bruin

2020: Week 13 Thread - Caravan

Yeah the caravan is on its way I can hear the merry gypsies play Mama mama look at Emma Rose She's a-playin with the radio La, la, la, la, la, la, la We're hitting our stride now into Thanksgiving week. No Feast Week on the hardwood, but CBB still gets its season underway. GAMEDAY is heading...
  7. bruin

2020: Week 12 Thread - Heroes

Though nothing, will keep us together We could steal time, just for one day We can be heroes, forever and ever What'd you say? College Gameday is heading to Norman for BEDLAM. We all can be heroes. Think about it. I LIFT my cup to another week, my bros.. Notable Matchups: #9 Indiana at #3...
  8. bruin

2020: Week 11 Thread - Wind of Change

The world is closing in Did you ever think That we could be so close, like brothers The future's in the air I can feel it everywhere Blowing with the wind of change Didn't even mean to make this song of choice with what's happening in this country.. Gameday is heading to AUGUSTA as it is...
  9. bruin

2020: Week 10 Thread - Save Tonight

Well we know I'm going away And how I wish, I wish it weren't so So take this wine and drink with me And let's delay our misery Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone November Rain, don’t mind me cranking up the Guns N Roses. Gameday is heading to South...
  10. bruin

2020: Week 9 Thread - Exorcist Theme (Guitar Solo Edition)

Last week of October has risen. Gameday is heading to HAPPY VALLEY as the Buckeyes come to town. Halloween is on a Saturday....spooky. The World Series is all knotted at 2 a piece. Will either be glory or heartache.. So there's a few Exorcist themes out there, but this one always hits the...
  11. bruin

2020: Week 8 Thread - Walking on the Moon

Some may say I'm wishing my days away No way And if it's the price I pay Some say Tomorrow's another day You stay I may as well play Week 8, already you say? SURE doesn't feel like it. While it's the THIRD Saturday in October and the BIG Ten returns along with the Mountain West.. Gameday is...
  12. bruin

2020: Week 7 Thread: Anything, Anything

Okay what is it tonight? Please just tell me what the hell is wrong Do you want to eat, do you want to sleep, do you want to drown? Just settle down, settle down, settle down Mid October has sprung. Lakers have won #17 BIRTHRIGHT. We're into the Championship Series' in MLB and there is a...
  13. bruin

2020: Week 6 Thread - Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades

Keep the noise low She doesn't wanna blow it Shaking head to toe while your left hand does "the show me around" Quickens your heartbeat It beats me straight into the ground Gameday is heading to Clemson before a ACC Showdown between #7 Miami (THE U IS BACK??!!) vs #1 Clemson. We have a Monday...
  14. bruin

2020: Week 5 Thread: Brandy (You're a Fine Girl

There's a port on a western bay And it serves a hundred ships a day Lonely sailors pass the time away And talk about their homes And there's a girl in this harbor town And she works layin' whiskey down They say, Brandy, fetch another round She serves them whiskey and wine The Pac-12 is back, so...
  15. bruin

2020: Week 4 Thread - Love Shack

Hop in my chrysler, it's as big as a whale And it's about to set sail I got me a car, it seats about twenty, so come on And bring your jukebox money Last weekend of September is here. EPL, NBA Finals on the horizon, MLB last weekend, loaded SATURDAY OF BOXEO. Looking forward to it all...
  16. bruin

2020: Week 3 Thread - No Rain

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain I like watchin' the puddles gather rain And all I can do is just pour some tea for two And speak my point of view but it's not sane It's not sane Mid September rings. Gameday is heading to Louisville for #17 Miami at #18 Louisville. THE SHIELD...
  17. bruin

2020: Week 2 Thread - I Still Believe

But I still believe I still believe Through the pain Through the grief Through the lies Through the storms Through the cries Through the wars Oh, I still believe Summer is GONE. Weather would say OTHERWISE.. Week 2 arrives with Clemson heading to WINSTON SALEM FOR College Gameday. Notable...
  18. bruin

2020: Week 1 Thread- In a Big Country

In a big country dreams stay with you Like a lover's voice fires the mountainside Stay alive LABOR DAY WEEKEND ON THE HORIZON. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Notable games of note: Eastern Kentucky at Marshall, 1:00 EST, ESPN Arkansas State at Memphis, 8:00 EST, ESPN BYU at Navy, 8:00 EST, ESPN (MONDAY)
  19. bruin

2020: Week 0 Thread - Heart of Glass

August 29th originally was scheduled as Cal at UNLV, Hawaii at Arizona, and New Mexico State at UCLA. BUT, instead we’re rolling with Austin Peay vs Central Arkansas in the Guardian Union FCS KICKOFF CLASSIC. AINT LIFE GRAND? Notable games : Central Arkansas vs Austin Peay, 9:00 EST, ESPN I...
  20. bruin

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

ALL OFFSEASON news, schedule announcements, transfer portal tidbits go here..