• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Search results

1. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

hello is trevor in play ill listen off air
  2. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

3. NML

IFA Circle Jerk Thread

This testing was OOTP 19 I believe, so unfortunately two versions ago. It wasn't terribly complicated - there were some really good posts in the forums about how to properly set up feeder leagues and IIRC there's like two sliders you mess with in the league set-up screen, it just takes FOREVER...
  4. NML

IFA Circle Jerk Thread

I'm not totally sure where things are now, but based on what I know, the current system is bad because 1) you can get elite level (if high risk) talent for a small cost (compare $5m to when JD paid like $75m for Bug) and 2) the tie-breaker for prospects signing was whichever team is "best"...
  5. NML

2020-21 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

time to fap to some Pulisic/Werner/Havertz attack Dest also starting for Barcelona in the Champions League, nbd. Adams/Reyna on the bench. Oh and Horvath just had a decent game in goal from Club Brugge
  6. NML

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

Yeah Daryl and Taylor had an awesome show and he seemed like a generally good dude, and moreso than ur average sports commentator he was way more knowledgable. really awful
  7. NML

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

weirdly they are probably both underpaid
  8. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

what's weird is people think of this basic math as "advanced analytics" but its obviously not. i feel like every time i saw a Ravens game last year they talked about the one guy they hired for ANALYTICS who basically told them to go for it on 4th down more lol PATs are around 94% i believe, but...
  9. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

actually i forgot the 50/50 for going for two, so i guess that does work out to be close to even on the surface, but i maintain that knowing that houston is worse means you push for the two
  10. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

sorry for the math problem, but little shit like this happens all the time in the NFL (and college) and its so frustrating to watch people throw their chances of winning away - or, even worse, fans attack coaches for smart decisions. going for two roughly cut their chances in losing in half, but...
  11. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

quick math here, we'll assume 50/50 on 2 pt conversions and a 20% chance the titans score (probably less but idk for sure) if you go for two and get it, you win 100% of the time. so there's a 50% chance of that 50% chance you don't get it, and then from there a 20% chance they score AND then a...
  12. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

fuck backlash, how many times since vrabel pulled that during the playoffs (which I'm sure every NFL corch was watching) has a team been in basically the exact same position and didn't do it? these people are just idiots. i was fine with going for 2 - and in retrospect knowing that the titans...
  13. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

holy shit that's amazing :laughing:
  14. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

Did anybody see the end of the Titans/Houston game? I thought I saw this real time but I had to go back to check to make sure, but Vrabel had one of the smartest FOOTBAW corching decisions I've seen in a long time: Houston has a 2nd and 1 from like the 15, so he intentionally sends 12 players...
  15. NML

2020 HEINEKEN

Tebow plays one season with an elite defense and travis throws DA RECORD out every chance he gets. Garoppolo is 24-8 and went to a SUPERB OWL (with 2.1:1 ratio too!) and he just got benched for whatever a CJ Beathard is. Maybe those aren't the best metrics? Bortles was drafted by the worst...
  16. NML

OU with terrible basketball takes? Must be any NBA thread since 2010
  17. NML

Congrats to the Erzzzz - real shame they win a title the one year it doesn't really count but hey, i don't make the rules
  18. NML

2086 Season Thread

Y’all go a full year with high export rates and I’ll get in next season I can also buy 21 for Bruin and I if needed