• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Professional Rasslin' - It's reel to us

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Everyone is acting like Sasha / Mercedes got a luke warm reaction

Is this due to the fact that they have never seen a Japanese crowd?

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Everyone is acting like Sasha / Mercedes got a luke warm reaction

Is this due to the fact that they have never seen a Japanese crowd?
They have weird rules about cheering and making noise since the Pandemic started too.

I’ll be interested to see if she is the Mystery Partner in AEW next week.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Didn't she just quit so he could take back over? I expect her payout on this is probably massive. Seems unlikely they all weren't in agreement.

CJ_24

Didn't she just quit so he could take back over? I expect her payout on this is probably massive. Seems unlikely they all weren't in agreement.
Possibly. What I saw on teh social media, which could be wrong, is that in late December the Board of Directors, including Stephanie and Triple H, voted against reinstating Vince. In response, in January Vince used his controlling stake in the company to replace most of the Board to give him the votes. Then Stephanie resigned.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Possibly. What I saw on teh social media, which could be wrong, is that in late December the Board of Directors, including Stephanie and Triple H, voted against reinstating Vince. In response, in January Vince used his controlling stake in the company to replace most of the Board to give him the votes. Then Stephanie resigned.
Yeah. CJ nailed it. Friday they said nothing was going to change in management and then she resigns 3 days later. Hmmmmmm

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Not sure what exactly happened besides a car accident, but getting a bad impression here and my anxiety is kicking up on me.
The report says that the other driver veered into his lane and hit him head-on. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt and the other driver died as well. His daughters were in the car and both have survived so far, though one of them is in the hospital.

CJ_24

I enjoyed the skit because of nostalgia and they still, imo, have good timing. It was simple, but could have been worse. They obviously weren't in any condition to take any bumps, so I think being old was the only card to play, might as well lean into it. I thought the bits about Triple H booking were funny.

The Angle angle seemed forced though. Idk why he was with DX other than to be a ref, and he didn't really do anything as a ref.

. . . But I also don't know who any of these younger wrestlers are. So that probably colors my view. My biggest takeaway from the show was that I agree with J.R. that there's less in-match storytelling. It feels like a lot of matches were athletic spot after athletic spot with no real purpose of how they got there or why they're doing it.

Last edited:

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
It was awesome when Hogan used to come out to Voodoo Child

at 3:09, you get Hogan, Hall, Nash, Savage, Syxx, Bischoff and Rodman. The pinnacle of the nWo stable.

Last edited:

CJ_24

Sounds like the King, Jerry Lawler suffered a serious medical issue. Something to do with blood blocking his brain.

Really sucks, Lawler was an awesome commentator. I've started rewatching shows/ppvs from the WWE library beginning in 1997. Lawler is fucking hilarious. Great comedic timing and wit. He knows his schtick and is fucking perfect at it

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Shane McMahon tore his ACL trying to leapfrog the Miz right before that. So Snoop did all that on the fly, what a legend. The ref did tell him 15 times loudly to do the People's Elbow, but 80 percent of the audience has a sub 80 IQ like tenants. In other words, no one probably noticed.

But the Samoan spike on our boy Cody

AEW 4 life

I wish Benoit killed Michael Cole instead of his whole family

Thanks I hate WWE and I have Peacock, still not watching this shit until next Mania

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Shane McMahon tore his ACL trying to leapfrog the Miz right before that. So Snoop did all that on the fly, what a legend. The ref did tell him 15 times loudly to do the People's Elbow, but 80 percent of the audience has a sub 80 IQ like tenants. In other words, no one probably noticed.

But the Samoan spike on our boy Cody

AEW 4 life

I wish Benoit killed Michael Cole instead of his whole family

Thanks I hate WWE and I have Peacock, still not watching this shit until next Mania

Watched it at a friend’s place for the first time in forever. The kids there were definitely upset that Cody lost. Like you said, back to watching AEW almost exclusively.
Also, reports I heard were torn quad for Shane. Like father, like brother in law, like son.