• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
lol, that’s former Oregon Duck and my HS track teammate Pat Johnson at WR. Bet he would’ve liked a TD in the Superb Owl

@Brick

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Seems bad

Researchers at Boston University announced Monday that they found signs of CTE in almost 92% of former NFL players they studied.

In total, CTE was detected in 345 of 376 former players whose brains were studied by those at BU’s CTE Center. The university is a worldwide leader in studying CTE, or chronic traumatic encephalopathy.

As a point of comparison, the BU team referenced a 2018 study conducted by the university that looked at the brains of people who donated their bodies to the Framingham Heart Study.

Researchers found CTE in only one of the 164 people studied as part of that work. The one CTE case detected was found in a former college football player, the university said.

This extremely low rate of CTE is in line with similar studies conducted in Australia, Austria, and Brazil.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Like I said, shits gon get bant sometime. Especially if they ever study some 18 or 20 year old kid and find that he already has CTE. Den it gon be the NASHNUL Flag Football Leeg.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
NGL that and a silent retreat sound pretty appealing

but instead of going on a silent retreat, I'd just go to Spain by myself for a week or something

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
3e77d546-4d97-44ee-b778-a1daf6aec941_text.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
My fan duel parley off to a good start.

Kelce 40+ receiving
Kelce any TD
Hurts any TD
Mahomes 225+ passing
Hurts 200+ passing
$20 to win $105