• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 5 Thread - Young Americans

Mame YO

slings rocks
I don’t want to sound like a homer, but I looked at Oregon’s remaining schedule and 1) they don’t play USC and 2) they play ranked opponents (Washington, Utah) at home. The pac-12 champion has never been undefeated (the last undefeated pac champion being Oregon in 2010 while it was the pac 10) so even if they lost a trap game to OSU or something it’s likely they would still have a really good shot at winning the north division anyway.

To me to me it looks like Oregon is going back to the pac12 championship game to me. Something about eggs?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I don’t the pac has divisions anymore do they? Utah might be the only roadblock though. Or Oregon State but Oregon beats them every year anyway

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Dare I try to care about State? They actually are set up to win this year. Which is the most scary circumstance of all

I watched a decent amount of the game against ECU and that was a typical egg laid in Greenville, except they won anyway. Good omen? Perhaps

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Dare I try to care about State? They actually are set up to win this year. Which is the most scary circumstance of all

I watched a decent amount of the game against ECU and that was a typical egg laid in Greenville, except they won anyway. Good omen? Perhaps
Why not, I care about OSU even though I know they're going to lay a random egg in November.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Why not, I care about OSU even though I know they're going to lay a random egg in November.
Honestly winning the damn division would be accomplishment enough, they choked it last year, they choked it with Glennon, they choked it with Russell.

i don’t think they can make the playoff unless they go undefeated but like I said 10-2, 11-1 with a division win is one of the best seasons in program history lol

Mame YO

slings rocks
Pro tip: soften ur language just enough to avoid the twitter filter. Your posts are all in the “more replies” abyss.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Pro tip: soften ur language just enough to avoid the twitter filter. Your posts are all in the “more replies” abyss.

not-for-me-mate-liam-gallagher.gif

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Most catches by a duck through the first four games since 2019 is how many games' worth of samples? 16? CORNY

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why would I be tweeting at all if not to use language that offends the twitter filters

Mame YO

slings rocks
i honestly believe prehm got brain damage so i kinda feel bad now

Damn, reading the injuries sustained from that crash makes me feel lucky. When my old civic was totaled last year, same situation. Sitting at a red light and got smashed into by a dude going 40-45. I was pushed into the cars ahead of me (5 total cars involved). I walked away with whiplash, pretty much.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Week 5 Thoughts:
  • I still have no idea if PSU is actually any good. I feel by the end of the season that the Auburn result is going to be much more about Auburn being bad than it will about PSU being good.
  • Ride the wave of team total overs for Kansas and Wake Forest. Thank me later.
  • Happy for Penix. That dude deserves some breaks, tbh.
  • Is Jamey Chadwell too perfect of a fit at Georgia Tech?
  • Illinois/Wisconsin is going to be the SICKOS game of the week. Can't wait
  • Best bets of the week: Navy/AF over 38.5, Wake ML, and NCSU/Klimpson over 45

-YTC

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Week 5 Thoughts:
  • I still have no idea if PSU is actually any good. I feel by the end of the season that the Auburn result is going to be much more about Auburn being bad than it will about PSU being good.
  • Ride the wave of team total overs for Kansas and Wake Forest. Thank me later.
  • Happy for Penix. That dude deserves some breaks, tbh.
  • Is Jamey Chadwell too perfect of a fit at Georgia Tech?
  • Illinois/Wisconsin is going to be the SICKOS game of the week. Can't wait
  • Best bets of the week: Navy/AF over 38.5, Wake ML, and NCSU/Klimpson over 45
-YTC

Can I interest you in draft kings fantasy league? @Brick what's the link to the saturday contest?