• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
our PROGRUM is so elite our QB is a 5th year grad student from notorious QB factory Wisconsin

For real though if you have any more grad student QBs for us out there in the midwest, we are very much interested after what happened with the last guy.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I will never forget how absolutely MISERABLE that clown looked in first class stuffing his face with Doritos when I saw him years ago while waiting to get to the back of the plane like an LOL p00rz. Every personal story I've heard about him is just how absolutely miserable he is in person, even from priests that worked at ND that wouldn't say anything negative about anyone if a gun was to their nutsack.

I'm sure Irish fans are gripping pretty hard, but I honestly feel like it's time for a change. Kelly's teams seem to always be underachieving, especially in big games. He's had so many looks at the top but can't ever really close the deal. There's also the whole dead intern and rape cover-up stories under his watch, so... Good for him (he s'posed to be SEC!) and good for the school. Kelly left things in better shape than when he got there. Hopefully they don't fuck up and hire CORCH IRVING FRYAR.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm sure Irish fans are gripping pretty hard, but I honestly feel like it's time for a change. Kelly's teams seem to always be underachieving, especially in big games. He's had so many looks at the top but can't ever really close the deal. There's also the whole dead intern and rape cover-up stories under his watch, so... Good for him (he s'posed to be SEC!) and good for the school. Kelly left things in better shape than when he got there. Hopefully they don't fuck up and hire CORCH IRVING FRYAR.

CUPBOARD DECENT (NOT GREAT)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UIMjoxB.jpg

Skeeter

Uber felon
Honestly rooting for Freeman to land a head coach jerb somewhere. Went to my high school and lead the team to state.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bob Stoops steals the show at Oklahoma's press conference

Bob Stoops started with a joke.

“Boy, it’s been … this looks familiar. It’s been a while. How come I’m the only one that hasn’t aged? But, anyway, really is good to see you again,” Stoops said.

Seeing Stoops positioned with a microphone in front of him and the interlocking OU logo behind him felt a little bit like deja vu. And it was Stoops’ calming influence and voice that stole the show.

Stoops’ message was clear. The program is about more than just one man. It’s always been bigger than that.

Stoops didn’t have to do this. He chose to step in as the interim head coach because of his love for the University of Oklahoma. His legend was already cemented in Norman, but Stoops made sure there’s at least one final chapter to add to it.

PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH

STOOOOOOOOOOOPS 1-0

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
How do Notre Dame fans feel about Pat Fitzgerald? His dad played there and I dislike his plucky fucking attitude. Take him away.