• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2089 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Wayne Williams is bored in this Bojangles drive thru. Somebody come fleece me before my food from the kids menu arrives.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
When was the last sim even? Is this league dead dead? I feel like we've been on 6/6 for like 4 days

Not going to sim again until tomorrow night or sometime on Monday- I want the draft to get rolling.

We either take a couple days now or we are all twiddling our thumbs waiting for the paloffs to start while have-nots make 12th-round "value picks".

Wolfman21

Rough week for the Mules. Looks like Kabul is about to run away with the league.

bulls have had only two sims where we didn't go 4-2 or better. We're due to have a couple bad sims, or a worse 2nd half of the season. i like my team, but i don't think they're good enough to run away with anything.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
WERID GAME: Beat @Mr. Radpants 11-0 but had 3 players get hurt in a single game.

Starter got hurt after 2IP, the guy who replaced him got hurt after 1 out.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Bao and Matsumura are both getting shelled in AA. Do I need to demote them? Discouraging. I did surround them with good pitching and catching if the OTTO minor league AI didn’t mess it up.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
You still got the plague? Been pretty relentless for a while now.
My then 23-year old SP who got a 12 month rotator cuff injury then a 15-month setback might be able to pitch at the end of the year. But he's broken.

If he doesn't come back this year, he'l miss half of '87 then all of '88+'89.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Brought up a couple bats and the offense is finally doing some work. I wouldn't say Craig has earned this contract, but at least he hasn't been a disappointment. It's really nice that he can play anywhere and is hitting .300 while 23 for 25 stolen bases.

Hope we don't miss the playoffs again.

Wolfman21

Brought up a couple bats and the offense is finally doing some work. I wouldn't say Craig has earned this contract, but at least he hasn't been a disappointment. It's really nice that he can play anywhere and is hitting .300 while 23 for 25 stolen bases.

Hope we don't miss the playoffs again.

how is he - ZR in the infield? did he not have any infield ratings when he signed?

Soonerfan09

Lost 5 games by 6 total runs this week.

tenor.gif

We also gave up 17 runs in the 8th or later...and we're first in bullpen era.

And Aldershoff got injured for four weeks on a rehab assignment. fffff

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Lost 5 games by 6 total runs this week.

tenor.gif

We also gave up 17 runs in the 8th or later...and we're first in bullpen era.

And Aldershoff got injured for four weeks on a rehab assignment. fffff

Same injury? At least he'll be back for the playoffs.

@jdlikewhoa your special guy is back and looking pretty good!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Should I bother exporting again and continue smashing colons on this board or take a break and return to Kiwi Farms?

Wolfman21

also, @Orlando i know you were interested in how the low contact/High eye catcher i drafted was gonna do. Hes done so well(and the incumbent done so poorly) that he took over as the starter for me a few sims ago. About what i expected from him, though i'm not sure i expected it so quickly...and i didn't quite expect the power hes shown so far.