• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I’m fine with whoever wins the AFC. I would prefer JOSH because the Bills haven’t been to the Superb Owl in my lifetime and the Chefs obviously won last year and have made three straight conference title games. There are enough dynasties in sports as it is right now. Plus, JOSH rules and as good as he is, the NFL is littered with great QBs who only made one Superb Owl (Marino, NOODLE, GODGERS for now). Ma’homes’s chances are probably better in that regard, so JOSH needs to get his. Plus I don’t believe the Bills have any reprehensible shitheads on their roster like Hill and Frank Clark.

PORKERS homerism aside, I’d much prefer them winning over TOMPA BAY. Like I said above, enough dynasties as it is and while the Bucs obviously aren’t one, Brady has been in the Superb Owl over a third of the years I’ve been alive. Probably half that I can remember. Plus, the Bucs are a really boring team/franchise to me to me.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
LaFleur has fucking NASHNUL brain right now. He has the MVP at QB and the Bucs have the best run D in the league with one of the worst pass defenses. What does he do on first down every time? Run it up the middle. GOTTA ESTABLISH MA RUN

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@Yankee151 2day is the day 4 destiny and the chance for FLORIDA MAN to have an entrant in the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND of Each of the 4 MAJOR SPORTS in the PANDEMIC ERA. 3 of those being TAMPA MAN.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Bills v Chiefs should be the Super Bowl. That game should be FUN.

I’m sure this will age well and it will be a 17-10 game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh look it's LSU Leonard Fournette.

ZackMills

Have mercy
HENNE would have run it in untouched.

giphy.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
PORKERS would be winning if Pettine didn’t put out the worst coverage of all time right before the half and Kevin King were replaced by any high school CB