• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 4 Thread - Love Shack

bruin

Hop in my chrysler, it's as big as a whale
And it's about to set sail
I got me a car, it seats about twenty, so come on
And bring your jukebox money

Last weekend of September is here. EPL, NBA Finals on the horizon, MLB last weekend, loaded SATURDAY OF BOXEO. Looking forward to it all, honestly. GAMEDAY is heading to Tallahassee to feature the U (second week in a row) facing off against a Norvell'less Florida State. Tell you what, Chris Rix aint walking through that door, NOLES.

cHEERS...

Notable games:
Kansas State at #3 OU- 9:00 AM PT, FOX
#5 Florida at Ole Miss- 9:00 AM PT, ESPN
Mississippi State at #6 LSU-12:30 PT, CBS
#8 Texas at Texas Tech- 12:30 PT, FOX
#22 Army at #14 Cincy - 12:30 PT, ESPN
NC State at #20 Virginia Tech-5:00 PT, ACCNET

grant_a_thomas01jr_800.jpg

briedis.jpg

moIOlgNro0JFKEMMQSm1rU5qSN3At4uUoVxgT8tanKvP1B7idn7xplZmz-juwuWCB_5JTf3upm7ITbPebmA-5NubMyKGqGiuheXVK08SRRNr3P_DDAghqvWnx_uKZcoLFL0SYFvFi3cGzwSG9mmDQH-B00dOqa3a_Gk

422e75d7-926d-4de2-8631-d6b6f7eaee4f-leach.jpg

Charlo-doubleheader-thumbnail-small.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

905053040.jpg.jpg

GTfan27

What is the threshold for a game being postponed? Is there a specific positive case number or is this just subjective game to game? Who is making these decisions? Conference or teams?

Just curious because Georgia Southern played their season opener against Campbell with 33 players out. It wasn't disclosed how many actually had COVID, but it was assumed that a large number of that 33.

I also assumed Southern said fuck it we are playing the God Damn Fighting Camels, we aren't postponing cuz we could beat these guys with our practice squad, but I don't know.

bruin

Cristobal is such a cornball.
Where’s that pic of him playing guitar hero with a recruit lol
My bad, CROOT

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can anyone explain how Clownzano still has a job. Is Oregon Live like the least respected news website in the PNW or something?

Brick

nope. he well respected in the sports loud blowhard community.

Canzano is a 12-time Associated Press Sports Editors (APSE) award winner. He's won APSE awards in four different writing categories (column, investigative reporting, enterprise and projects), with his most recent awards coming in 2019 and 2018 [4] in the investigative category and in 2016 and 2017 for column writing.[5] In 2008, Canzano was voted America's No. 1 sports columnist among large-circulation newspapers by the APSE.[6] In 2006 and 2007, Canzano finished second in the same category, both times to Bill Plaschke of the Los Angeles Times.[7][8]

Brick

BREAKING we got a bonus COLUMN

why he always IMAGINING people in their homes late at night or early in the mroing?:

I imagine the Pac-12 Conference commissioner Larry Scott rolled out of bed this morning, stretched his arms, and wondered, “So what’s next?”

Pause.

“Oh yeah, we gotta put that football schedule together.”

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
nope. he well respected in the sports loud blowhard community.

Canzano is a 12-time Associated Press Sports Editors (APSE) award winner. He's won APSE awards in four different writing categories (column, investigative reporting, enterprise and projects), with his most recent awards coming in 2019 and 2018 [4] in the investigative category and in 2016 and 2017 for column writing.[5] In 2008, Canzano was voted America's No. 1 sports columnist among large-circulation newspapers by the APSE.[6] In 2006 and 2007, Canzano finished second in the same category, both times to Bill Plaschke of the Los Angeles Times.[7][8]

God, all of these people suck so hard. The only one I can stand is Sally Jenkins, and she’s very hit or miss. Mitch Albom? Impale my eyes with a steel fork before I read anything from him.