• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

Soonerfan09

Meh. OU has been to the playoffs more times than the entire PAC-12. Everyone has sucked in the playoffs except Alabama, Clemson, and one random team every other year.
The Big 12, ACC, and PAC-12 all suck, but the ACC and Big 12 at least have one elite team each.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
71991145-participation-trophy-vector-icon.jpg

coogrfan

I brought this up on another msg board. Some BS about standardizing testing within conference. And it is for the safety of the players. The B1G spans from Nebraska to New Jersey. The conference may standardize testing but each state has different rules and players wont be confined to the locker room.

Standardizing testing = acknowledging the reality that many non-con foes would be schools that don't have anything like the medical resources available to P5's. Limiting games to conference foes also simplifies the problem of contact tracing.

Having said all that, count me among the folks who think there won't be a cfb season. Fuck you, 2020.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I tell him to stop praying to PETE every day it seems, but he's still going with the #NOMASK.

The mask makes it too hard to breathe, you see.... which doesn't bode well for survival when you get the RONA! Oh that little bit of fabric makes it hard to breathe? WAIT TILL YOU TRY THE DOUBLE PNEUMONIA!

:onlyinthesouth:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well, I think it actually makes sense to keep him around now, because maybe he'll die of COVID and they can avoid the buyout? Just make sure ol' kirk or kurt or whatever his name is signs a liability waiver!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I feel bad for the kids but watching CFB people whose entire personality is tied to their team have a total meltdown is going to be so fucking enjoyable I can't even really explain it

I also feel sorry for SEC wives. Better carry a pistol, ladies