• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 15 Thread - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

digs

sun of nothing
@Brick how do you feel about Herbert? I've heard the hype that hes supposed to be a big time nfl quality talent, but hes looked super inconsistent in the games I've watched (which granted are pretty limited, this game and the last 2 ASU games).

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Even if Utah comes back, this eliminates them, right? Baylor or OUDNA get in over them if they're struggling this hard.

Brick

@Brick how do you feel about Herbert? I've heard the hype that hes supposed to be a big time nfl quality talent, but hes looked super inconsistent in the games I've watched (which granted are pretty limited, this game and the last 2 ASU games).
one one hand, he is handcuffed by a bad offensive staff. on the other, he is very inconsistent. he has games where he is clearly in DAZN and looks like a great QB. and then games where he looks drunk.

without his size, he wouldn't be nearly as hyped as he is. he is fine.

bruin

FOWLER has made it a point from the opening PROMO that this was for the Rose Bowl.
Like someone handed Utah the memo before kickoff they’re not getting in no matter what.
But that lil pass there on 4 against the Utes MO all year.
Their bootyholes were tight from the get go

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
AMAZING to think West Virginia basketball GREAT Hot ROD Hundley settled in UTAH got a GREAT job as AN ANNOUNCER for the UTAH JAZZ and Fathered an athletic lineage that now results in his GREAT Grandson leading the NUMBER FIVE MIGHTY UTAH UTES at QB in this NAIL BITER.

NOTABLE GAME status ACHIEVED. FANTASTIC finish INCOMING.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
But he’s gonna be an LSU fan

3ip7nf.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
First off, congrats to Oregon on the win.

That said, this has potentially huge ramifications for bowl season. With no PAC 12 CFP team, Oregon to Rose, Utah to Alamo, USC to Holiday, Redbox has apparently already confirmed Cal vs Illinois, ASU and Washington at 7-5 should be next up, then Wazzu in the Cheez-it.

If Boise takes care of business, can you imagine a better narrative than Coach Pete coaching his last game in the Vegas bowl against Boise State?

MAKE. THIS. HAPPEN.

Blessed reddit comment

GIMME BOISE vs. UDUB in Vegas for Coach Petersens ONE LAST RIDE, hermanos.