• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Thread - The Song is Over

bruin

I'll sing my song to the wide open spaces
I'll sing my heart out to the infinite sea
I'll sing my visions to the sky high mountains
I'll sing my song to the free, to the free

Going to make this short and sweet. Just like the Pac-12's playoff hopes. Michigan heads to Happy Valley for Gameday for a barnburner that would make Keith Jackson and Beano Cook proud (RIP, RIP) You know the Who never played this song really due to its difficulty and bittnerness? ESPN Friday night a Light heavyweight unification on the four letter. Must watch bros. Damn. Currently watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D with a young Jordana Brewster. Wild.

This song is over
I'm left with only tears
I must remember
Even if it takes a million years

Notable matchups:
UCLA at Stanford, 6 PT, ESPN (Thursday)
#4 Ohio State at Northwestern, 5:30 PT, FS1 (Friday)
West Virginia at #5 Oklahoma, 9 AM PT, FOX
#12 Oregon at #25 Washington, 12:30 PT, ABC
#2 LSU at Mississippi State, 12:30 PT, CBS
#17 Arizona State at #13 Utah, 3:00 PT, PAC-12 NET
#16 Michigan at #7 Penn State, 4:30 PT, ABC
Tennessee at #1 Alabama, 6:00 PT, ESPN
#14 Boise State at BYU, 7:15 PT, ESPN

Have a good week, guys. Cheers.
71SvtTz%2BmDL.jpg

wheaton.jpg

s8.jpg

today-show-commentator-brent-musburger-and-analyst-dick-vermeil-on-picture-id528533324

beterbiev-gvozdyk.png

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
since its FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS will TESS be on the CALL? ANYTHING other than THAT seems WRONG.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
BYU is now down to their third-string QB. What a nightmare this season has turned into. But they love exposing teams that don't belong in the Top 25. So that, plus my eternal hatred of Boise State and their fans, have me hopeful the Cougars take down the Broncos late Saturday night.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Well I think the honeymoon period is over with Scott Frost and ole Brasky U. A loss to Minnesota wasn't really a surprise but getting dominated was unexpected. Looks like the rest of the year will be a bumpy ride. A bye week this week hopefully to get healthy. After that they play Indiana, Purdue and Maryland. Win 2 of 3 against those teams and anything else is gravy after that. Don't really see a competitve match against Wisconsin, they will dumpster Brasky quicker than Tina trashed her baby on prom night. Iowa could be rough too.

bruin

alright bros..

I'm no math wizz
But what are the odds that both the Bruins AND Chiefs are scheduled on the same thursday night?!? I'm going to be shit housed by 3 oclock

took Friday off

short work week/ ENGAGE

digs

sun of nothing
Arizona State finding success after hiring Herm Edwards will never stop astounding me
I wanna hate on the Herm hire, and I'm still not really sure that the on the field coaching is any better (or worse) than the last 4 corches, but the one thing he has brought is a different attitude towards the team. You can really see it on the bench. In previous years there was next to no joy in the faces of players in games while winning, and a look of "we're doomed" when losing.

I still think hes a silly goofy bastard and im not sure that ASU is actually any good (again, they win the close games, which is good, but you should be beating worse teams by more than 3) as a football team, but the culture around the team does seem to be much improved thus far. Though really, I think the first 2 years of all the recent ASU coaches looked good then went to crap in year 3 (Graham, Erickson, Koetter)

Bdub

Going to be a cold rainy night in SLC. Like to think that helps the Utes, but I doubt it.
Utes favored by 13 with the division on the line. They are absolutely going to lose this game.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Going to be a cold rainy night in SLC. Like to think that helps the Utes, but I doubt it.
Utes favored by 13 with the division on the line. They are absolutely going to lose this game.

I think they'll win. Whit does a great job getting his teams up for big games like this.

They'll end up losing one they shouldn't. Like UCLA.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Aaron Murray assigned to the Tampa Bay VIPERS @Yankee151 adds another team to his ALLEGIANCES
He's not Phillip Ely, middle school QB of mine who threw a touchdown to me in Flag Football (good luck finding those numbers!) But Murphy still a better PLANT QB than MAVRE

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Amazing. Is he still tweeting at the wrong people?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Probably will end up with the more successful DC quarterback career since Haskins will die on FORESKINZ

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bruin

Seriously doe...

Bruins beating UTAH in SLC would be the biggest upset in CFB this year. No way...

I just hope the Bruins can field a team the week after playing Southern Cal after what Utah will do

Wooly

Well I think the honeymoon period is over with Scott Frost and ole Brasky U. A loss to Minnesota wasn't really a surprise but getting dominated was unexpected. Looks like the rest of the year will be a bumpy ride. A bye week this week hopefully to get healthy. After that they play Indiana, Purdue and Maryland. Win 2 of 3 against those teams and anything else is gravy after that. Don't really see a competitve match against Wisconsin, they will dumpster Brasky quicker than Tina trashed her baby on prom night. Iowa could be rough too.
Yep, those losses are a sure thing. Nebraska is the drunk girl who is being led upstairs after the party. The only question is will they be kind enough to use lube.