• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

Schauwn

I released a bunch of scrubs, if that's what you mean.

@Karl Hungus if they're not all trash though, then maybe something went wrong. I should only have 1 player in DFA.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
wbl_ootp_20_2081-03-03_08-20-05.jpg

I don't understand? I've moved the guys I can off the ST roster and back to AAA, but I didn't want them on the roster in the first place, and don't want to use those option years. Am I doing something wrong?

Wolfman21

Also, you can put guys on your spring training roster to get experience without putting them on your 40 man. You just have to make sure they are not on your opening day 25 man roster and they will not be put on your 40 man. A good way to get some young not quite ready prospects some additional experience without starting their clock

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You can also just waive them during ST and have them go unclaimed due to the longer sim. This is where the GAUNTLET THREWN rule would come into play, if it existed, to keep people from stashing WBL talent.

I enjoy signing WBL level malcontents and then waiving them over and over until someone is desperate enough due to injuries to claim them. I cratered MANY a @Lloyd Carr and @TonyGin&Juice locker-room with my waiver traps!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I been watching the XFL live draft and it is not nearly as successful/exciting as the 2080 WBL live draft. Granted, we had 60 years to learn from them, but I didn't see a single owner's list mangled or a second round pick traded based on the demand that another owner "STFU"

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Their live stream features someone manually resetting the windows stopwatch app for each pick and has frozen completely at least a dozen times that I've seen. It's way worse than ours, lol.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I don't see a single reason not to continue our live draft. I'm going to go mental all over these boards if there isn't a live draft this year.