• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

NML

He’s scored 298 straight points unassisted. I don’t know how to check but I have to assume that’s the record by an extreme amount.

His forearm shiver is second to none, too

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
He’s scored 298 straight points unassisted. I don’t know how to check but I have to assume that’s the record by an extreme amount.

His forearm shiver is second to none, too
There are a few plays he scored after a pass.. one of which def should’ve been an assist but still. Harden the GOAT

NML

Sorry @Reel

Figured this was coming. I still think the C’s can put together the best offer but I believe they can’t acquire him until Kyrie signs his extension, due to them both being Rose rule eligible. Not sure if he/they will wait until summer

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison

Sorry @Reel

Figured this was coming. I still think the C’s can put together the best offer but I believe they can’t acquire him until Kyrie signs his extension, due to them both being Rose rule eligible. Not sure if he/they will wait until summer

No need to apologize

Hope he's happy wherever he goes

Things just didn't work out.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Pels just haven't been around long enough to be the Knicks. Just wait.

NML

I think the “take” would be the opposite

I’m surprised ur still defending him

evil1

I don't think Demps has made horrible moves, but I don't think he has made very many good moves either. He has simply been 'meh'. That, with some unlucky injuries, should get you fired in the NBA.

I also wonder if the uncertainty in the ownership after Benson died also had an effect on what Demps felt could and could not do.

Reel

Community Liaison
I think the “take” would be the opposite

I’m surprised ur still defending him
You want me to be fake mad?

The only thing you can say is what if.

I think you thought I would be on some rant or something. The clock on the pelicans started the day they drafted AD.

The day has finally come. Idk what else you want me to say tbh

NML

You want me to be fake mad?

The only thing you can say is what if.

I think you thought I would be on some rant or something. The clock on the pelicans started the day they drafted AD.

The day has finally come. Idk what else you want me to say tbh

Wasn’t looking from anything from you, but ur response indicated to me that you think Demps isn’t bad

I do find it surprising for a Pels fan to defend Demps as the best player in franchise history walks because Demps couldn’t put a winner around him

Reel

Community Liaison
Wasn’t looking from anything from you, but ur response indicated to me that you think Demps isn’t bad

I do find it surprising for a Pels fan to defend Demps as the best player in franchise history walks because Demps couldn’t put a winner around him

Lol ok man

I'm not sure how you took from me saying "things didn't work out" as me defending him. I'm just not about to go back in time and dissect every single move he's made. The only thing that matters now is that AD has publicly said he would like to be traded. All that other stuff is just white noise. I'm sure demps won't be the GM to start the rebuild. I'm sure Gentry won't be the coach of the rebuild.

What are you so aggy for? Isn't this what you've wanted all along? Lol

NML

Lol ok man

I'm not sure how you took from me saying "things didn't work out" as me defending him. I'm just not about to go back in time and dissect every single move he's made. The only thing that matters now is that AD has publicly said he would like to be traded. All that other stuff is just white noise. I'm sure demps won't be the GM to start the rebuild. I'm sure Gentry won't be the coach of the rebuild.

What are you so aggy for? Isn't this what you've wanted all along? Lol

I have no clue what ur tom bout