• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

mcnoles

Also to the refs at FSU/Pitt game. Pitt 46 free throws.

giphy.gif

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU came back from down 14 to Mizzou with 2 minutes left, to win 86-80 in OT. Really impressed all season and especially this comeback.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I couldn't help but just cackle like a maniac watching the 2nd half of that game. Once again I've been proven wrong by State, as I am introduced to new levels of ineptitude at every turn. A live abortion wouldve been more watchable than the Wolfpack offense. Maybe Keatts actually blows.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think he also has inner-ear problems, judging by how often he hits the floor with minimal contact.

Wisconsin basketball is back to being awful. This guy is clearly an asshole, but that whole team is filled with floppers and is pain to watch.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
They were better the last couple of years Kaminsky was there. But they've gone full circle and are back to being awful.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
you know that sucks for Zion and all

but Bilas acting as if this is Hank Gathers fucking having a heart attack on the floor. "I've never seen anything like it.."

Bilas tears= ROCK HARD

Bilas has never seen anything like because when Hank was having a heart attack on the floor, Bilas was under Corch K's desk working for his law school money.

In other news, Jim Boeheim killed a man driving home from last night's game.

https://www.localsyr.com/news/local...medium=social&utm_source=twitter_NewsChannel9

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if your car slides off the highway I highly recommend telling your passenger to get out and start trying to push it while standing in a traffic lane.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
you know that sucks for Zion and all

but Bilas acting as if this is Hank Gathers fucking having a heart attack on the floor. "I've never seen anything like it.."

Bilas tears= ROCK HARD

Bilas sucks. I don't know how he gets put on Duke games. He was bitching about Michigan firing his Duke buddy Amaker for years, even after Beilein got Michigan to be a damn good program. Idiot.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Duke broadcasts are completely unwatchable, I half-watched State-Duke on mute and I was still extremely annoyed by Vitale somehow. Zion's shoe exploding and completely taking the wind out of that matchup last night while Bilas whined like a bitch made me cry tears of joy.

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How do yall watch this. Minnesota has 16 points and it's halftime.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I only watch when there's literally nothing else available in the 15 minutes I eat dinner lol. I'm not hunting for the game of the week.