• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You gotta wonder if any other teams might decide to purposely try the relief pitcher QB plan. Have some asshole like Lamar or BAKER run around for 14 games and then bring in some ARM TALENT yokel for the playoffs.

Reactions: Wuf

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
You gotta wonder if any other teams might decide to purposely try the relief pitcher QB plan. Have some asshole like Lamar or BAKER run around for 14 games and then bring in some ARM TALENT yokel for the playoffs.
It's not a bad idea, honestly

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If you are some garbage franchise with a porous OL (hello Detroit), why not draft Murray, let him do his thing for 14 games, and if you're some how 10-4, bring a fresh Stafford in to do close it out?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If you are some garbage franchise with a porous OL (hello Detroit), why not draft Murray, let him do his thing for 14 games, and if you're some how 10-4, bring a fresh Stafford in to do close it out?

Bring old QBs out of retirement to play five games a year too?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
No doubt in my mind Iggles were gonna pull that out of their ass until that INT

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That throw was 100% accurate too. What a bum.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The neck on ur shirt looking haggard af

bruin

Nobody believes you, Tom. Name one person who thinks NE sucks or they can't win games. Fucking clown.

Possibly below freezing temps in store sunday night at Arrowhead. Looking like it'll be the coldest game on record ever played there.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

All these noodles and he chose to be froggy
9db5401843f4e93b16093f9c9a8ba112.gif

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

bruin

Pats playing mind games.

BEt aGainSt US

they shook.

Heaven help me hermanos if Derrick Johnson/TAMBA/Priest Holmes,Jamaal charles any of these guys bang the drum before the game