• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I find it funny that so many who said they don't watch college football were on this thread. Meanwhile, I actually didn't watch the game. I did record it and fast forward through it to see the Captain Marvel stuff (underwhelming). And I let m'wife watch Imagine Dragons (they were terrible when they were on SNL early on so I was curious if they were better; the singer is more comfortable on stage now but that was turrible even if m'wife said she enjoyed it). But we watched Cheers with m'kids and then watched Searching instead (see the Manatee thread for full review).

Many talked a big talk, but few followed through.

gj3mfez3tdax.gif

index.php

vcj4sz4hppth8c2tu9gt.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I legit tried to watch for a bit, but just had bad timing and ended up with Lil Wayne and Thunder Boy. Then I turned it back to Mrs. Maisel, where Joel was attempting to follow treasure maps to his Mother's hidden riches. I was glad to find out that the elder Maisels are fellow squirrel kings.

I watched more CFB this year than last. I caught one CSU game in person and then watched Bedlam, when I wasn't busy setting the table for MawMaw. Bedlam isn't really a footbaw game, as much as it is just the sim converging on itself over and over again.

bruin

I find it funny that so many who said they don't watch college football were on this thread. Meanwhile, I actually didn't watch the game. I did record it and fast forward through it to see the Captain Marvel stuff (underwhelming). And I let m'wife watch Imagine Dragons (they were terrible when they were on SNL early on so I was curious if they were better; the singer is more comfortable on stage now but that was turrible even if m'wife said she enjoyed it). But we watched Cheers with m'kids and then watched Searching instead (see the Manatee thread for full review).

Many talked a big talk, but few followed through.

TemptingWellwornBats-small.gif

“They weren’t hard at all”

"They didn’t come out and do nothing special."

"Trevor Lawrence threw the ball up. It ain’t like he just put them on the money, dropped dimes, none of that. He just threw them up and the receivers made plays."

giphy.gif

What a chode. His team gets housed by a 19-year-old, but it was nothing special. If it was nothing special, why did it look like Nick the Dick just wiped his face with a gently used singlet at the post-game presser?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They also Tom bout how dabo their next corch. Not so fast my friend. I don’t think it’s that cut and dried. Nobody wants to follow Saban.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU sauces think either Hurts is coming to OU or SLIDER is coming back, or both. Guess we'll find out in the next 1-3 days.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
He'll make way more money as a 1st/2nd rounder in football and not have to go through the grind of the minors in baseball, but he'll also likely get killed. So... :dunno:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I mean, the one good thing is this is the worst qb pool ever without ARM TALENT declaring early, so he'll probably go to the Giants and either die or form the most disgusting triple threat ever with OBJ and SAQGOD

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Seems like a bad move financially and health wise, but whatever

SLIDER will instantly be the most likable OU QB in NASHNUL

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean, the one good thing is this is the worst qb pool ever without ARM TALENT declaring early, so he'll probably go to the Giants and either die or form the most disgusting triple threat ever with OBJ and SAQGOD

Pretty sure MINSHEW is going first, doe

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Seems like a bad move financially and health wise, but whatever

SLIDER will instantly be the most likable OU QB in NASHNUL
Health wise sure.

Financially, it would depend on where he’s drafted and when/if he would make the big leagues. It will take him 2-3 years to even reach the big leagues @ 500k a year and another 3 years after that where he could earn more than minimum.

His football earnings even as a back end 1st round pick plus 5th year option/second contract would greatly outweigh baseball likely until the 10-12 year mark.