• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

and the ghosts of Harbaugh, 2003 and 38-10 come to Arrowhead.

Mahomes era starts with a chance to exorcise the demons.

ENFUCKING/GAGE

worst2first

I wish I hadn't seen what happened to Allen Hurns' leg. He's been productive since Cooper arrived. I hope he's okay long-term.

Brick

lmao at teh SHIELD. outside of brady, brees, rivers who are HOF qbs near or over 40, CAWLIGE qbs from spread or air raid/basketball systems are all that's left. this game is just RUSS vs DAK fighting dumb systems. otherwise it is trash.

oh and brees is still stilted by not being able to see over the line and we all know brady's draft story.

by all means, draft that shitty duke qb tho.

Last edited:

bruin

I think you meant you were watching Tounge Box and your hyna wanted you to fart punch her Bird Box

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tumblr_mer13j4RMa1rrxbw8o1_500.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lawd the chargers are playing so conservative. 3 straight runs on 3rd and goal from the 6. No passes beyond about 3 yards downfield.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Lamar Jackson throwing the ball is horrific.

That said... Chargers are going to find a way to lose.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Maybe they being smart. That raven defense is nasty and their defense is zeroed in on the ravens. Only way they lose is if they start getting fancy and make mistakes.

CJ_24

Baltimore is lucky to be down twelve. Even so, this lead is probably insurmountable considering Baltimore's offense.