• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

NML

I hope they go with Pochettino, as that might unravel things for Spurs. I’d also enjoy if they go with Eddie Howe to see if he can beat Moyes ten months.

They should break the bank for Zidane

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They should just let Phil Jones or Ashley Young run the club. They have been there long enough to just be managers now.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I hope they go with Pochettino, as that might unravel things for Spurs. I’d also enjoy if they go with Eddie Howe to see if he can beat Moyes ten months.

They should break the bank for Zidane

They certainly should try for Pochettino.

-YTC

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They should just let Phil Jones or Ashley Young run the club. They have been there long enough to just be managers now.
Always blows my mind when I remember Phil Jones is only 26. I'm pretty sure he must've transferred from Blackburn at 16

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
DuzzCzSWsA0u-9R.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Salah was a g-d today. Gorgeous goal and gr8 assist to Van Dijk. Unfortunately the last two teams to lead the PL on Christmas but fail to win the league were Liverpool, though.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I guess you've gotta find something to entertain you when your team playing in Bumblefuckistan on Thursdays just isn't cutting it.

-YTC

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
After Liverpool's defensive struggles the first few years under Klopp, it still blows my mind that they're halfway through the season and have 12 clean sheets and have only conceded 7 times. :scared:

NML

Both goals are off of turnovers just outside of Arsenal’s defensive third. Why are they trying to build out like that? Even if that’s your normal strategy, you scrape that against Liverpool and DEFINITELY for the first half hour when they are flying around on fresh legs.

Splitting the CBs that deep is also a recipe for a defensive disconnect

Xhaka is even dropping in and Leno is just looking him off because Liverpool want them to play that ball

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
SeinfeldOut.gif

Arsenal giving me back my free time as usual

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Honestly, Arsenal's CBs wouldn't be out of place on a bottom half team. They're not good.

Could Kolasinac break a 5.0 in the 40? Liverpool's forwards are essentially jogging by him.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I told myself years ago (I'm pretty sure I posted it on here) that if Liverpool ever won the Premier League or Champions League that I'd get a Liverpool tattoo. Looks like I need to start saving up just in case. They're bringing me more joy this year than any of my other favorite sports teams have in a long time. Even if they don't win either league, just watching them has been great. They're playing fantastic defense for the first time under Klopp and the offense is still lethal AF.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sokratis looked like he was actually awake today!

NML

Saw the stat that City have won something ridiculous like 40 of their last 44 matches at home

A draw here would be a massive result for Pool. Fernandinho being back and fully fit makes me think it’s not that likely. City have been letting in a ton of goals lately though