• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Rivers made some real bad throws too, but at least they all missed high.

Definitely curious how @bruin defends Mahomes on this one because he did exactly what he ripped Alex Smith for doing last year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He did, but from what I remember most of his bad throws were because of pressure. Mostly from 95. That dude has almost as many sacks as Aaron Donald and he is a 3-4 DE lol.

bruin

Definitely curious how @bruin defends Mahomes on this one because he did exactly what he ripped Alex Smith for doing last year.

If Alex Smith is wearing red on red in this one, the Chiefs lose 35-14..

Eventually a division rival had to beat KC. What's that, 1-10 now in the last 11 for Philip? Where the parade gonna be? On the campus of Cal State Dominguez?????

Andy got a little conservative in the second half, but I believe the Chiefs were held to a season low 8 possessions. One way to beat them.

@Southpaw thats Chris Jones, *Miss State and a Dorsey guy/ Monster

still sitting pretty. Just gotta wait another week to wrap up HFA.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They are vulnerable as hell because that run defense is so shitty. Just right up the gut and they can't stop it. Whatever happened to Dontari Poe?

bruin

do you not agree hermano @Orlando

bad feeling in my stomach when Mahomes and the O went three and out with 4 min to go. But the penalty was brutal setting them up inside their own 10.

Not blaming this L on the offense and Pat at all. Defense in the second half went with no 29 because he was on the snap count. Was totally a different defense without him. And Rivers made some damn big plays.

It's a cute story. Little old San Diego's team didnt even want them and that LAFC and the Galaxy are bigger here than them. Look at them being all big boy beating a division rival finally. Cute. So cute.

bruin

They are vulnerable as hell because that run defense is so shitty. Just right up the gut and they can't stop it. Whatever happened to Dontari Poe?

Been that way all season. Well going back to last year when Tennessee just ran Henry in the 2nd half. No LB's. Hitchens has turned out to be a bad signing and Reggie Ragland can't move at all. Need to LB's big this draft.

Poe's back was his issue his final year in KC. Signed with ATL and now I think is in Carolina?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The chiefs are not the same team without Hunt. Still a decent team that will probably win a few playoff games before choking, but they're not the 1994/5 Niners or anything

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rivers is an evangelical douchelord and so, fuck him

laserface.jpg

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
do you not agree hermano @Orlando

bad feeling in my stomach when Mahomes and the O went three and out with 4 min to go. But the penalty was brutal setting them up inside their own 10.

Not blaming this L on the offense and Pat at all. Defense in the second half went with no 29 because he was on the snap count. Was totally a different defense without him. And Rivers made some damn big plays.

It's a cute story. Little old San Diego's team didnt even want them and that LAFC and the Galaxy are bigger here than them. Look at them being all big boy beating a division rival finally. Cute. So cute.
I’m just saying if Alex Smith had that god awful final possession you would be calling for his head and blaming the offense for the loss.

Chargers have had trouble with the Chiefs the past 5-6 years. It was flipped the 5-6 years before that.

The receivers on both teams made their QBs look really good last night though. Both had multiple plays over the middle where the receivers were just set up to get destroyed but still hung onto the ball. Benjamin might end up being a great pickup.

bruin

I’m just saying if Alex Smith had that god awful final possession you would be calling for his head and blaming the offense for the loss.

Chargers have had trouble with the Chiefs the past 5-6 years. It was flipped the 5-6 years before that.

The receivers on both teams made their QBs look really good last night though. Both had multiple plays over the middle where the receivers were just set up to get destroyed but still hung onto the ball. Benjamin might end up being a great pickup.

See what you're saying, but I can also say Alex doesn't make that third down conversion that led to the first TD. It's likely a sack. Mahomes missed some throws last night that he usually leads his receivers and they run with it. Some to Tyreek for instance. You take it with grain assault the way he plays.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Demoralizing come-from-ahead loss at Arrowhead when Eric Berry makes a comeback? I feel like I've seen this play before:

Going to be really fun when the Chefs blow a playoff game at home this year because of Andy Reid's clock management or their shitty defense!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Giants corch so stupid as so many are with their challenges. He’s already out of challenges for the game after the 1st quarter. He challenged a punt touchback that he won and gained 10 yards for his defense. 5 mins later he challenges whether or not Henry stepped out of bounds. If he won he would have saved maybe 6 yards. Still a first down though. He loses so now he has no more lol. Save that shit for something worthwhile. Lawd dummies. Game ain’t turning over 6 yards or a punt touchback lol

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Good for him. He dropped in form and was injured his last couple of years in Cleveland, so I get it. Offered him what seemed to be fair and he left. Sucks he went to Pittsburgh but I'm glad he's playing well. Seems like a decent dude and does a bunch for the community and youth.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
FORESKINZ winning with Josh Johnson gonna make all the hot take warriors break out their knee pads again for Kaepernick.

bartScott.gif for the calls on 106.7 The Fan.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Mariota had a forgettable passing day yesterday, but he threw another block. This one was legit lol. Ogletree got lit up.

bruin

I thought McVay was the second coming of Lombardi doe??

Rams miss Kupp.

Coming down to the last two weeks for top seeds in the AFC.