• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Also, happy #GotchaDay to NORMA. She put on 8lbs in the first 6 months and has held that solid fighting/murdering weight of 43lbs ever since! I forget what a scrawny little pity pup she was at first, almost no leg muscle or strength and would get really tired walking for even half a mile. Now she's a tank and walks like 2 miles a day easy!

46215736542_2406dfa829_b.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Craig James is now a warrior for Christ. Graduate from some shitty seminary school.

James says he’s comfortable in his role outside the media. He has a certificate in Biblical and Theological Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. James said he’s found a new role. “As a modern day warrior for Jesus Christ, I seek to share His Good News for all,” he told Yahoo Sports in a text.
He also killed 4 hookers.

Lightningwar

Administrator
NDSU back to the national championship game for the 7th time in 8 years. They beat SDSU 44-21 last night while racking up 441 on the ground. Game was 14-7 at half. But NDSU came out running in the second half.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Yankee151 is safe for the day, as NORMA is sated and currently in a meat coma. I put 1lb of stew meat out on the counter last night and NORMA was just laying calmly in her room waiting for kibble. I went out to the garage to take the trash/recycle out and was gone for about 2 minutes at most. I came back and she was laying on the rug with her paws crossed like a perfect lady on the empty Styrofoam container that contained stew meet 2 minutes ago. She took the meat off the counter, unwrapped the plastic wrap covering, and wolfed it all down without making even the slightest mess! She was honestly so proud of herself because we've been doing "nose-work" training and the whole point of that is to find food that I hide in weird places! NORMA WINS THE NOSE WORK SUPER BOWL! SO PROUD OF HER!

Here is a photo of her about an hour after the great heist!

44512664410_416303eb2b_b.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wonder if Chip Kelly is going to be a massive flame out at UCLA. This is really bad at a place like UCLA:

8th in the Pac 12. Behind Arizona and Cal. Recruiting isn't everything, but that is really bad.