• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Corch Meyerz to the Packers
He would dominate
Well, the new league year starts today, so I guess this is as good of a time as any to start the new thread.

A few bold predictions:
  • RGIII makes the Pro Bowl.
  • Ben Roethlisberger will be MVP.
  • The NY Giants will run away with the NFC East.
  • The Raiders will make the playoffs.
  • Josh Gordon makes the Pro Bowl.
-YTC
It gets better with age

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Sanchez better than Kap?

nah, they still trying to blackball him b/c they dont want flack from the coors chuggers and the "get out of amerikkka if you dont like it" type

Kap, deserved at least a camp invite. He is better than a ton of these retread qbs they keep recycling but this feels like some participation trophy shit

at this point, his stance is more than football. At one point, i really was hoping a team would pick him up, but when no one did, it was clear the message they were sending to him.

So i dont want him playing for any of these owners. Now if he chooses to do so, then thats on him. I would still be rooting for him b/c i want to see him win, but bringing him in, this late in the season...what would a team realistically expect him to do? If he succeeds, then whatever racist owner that signed him will look like the one who "knew all along"...if he fails, then its "well, he wasnt as good as people said he was...why didnt he win with this team"

evil1

I think Kapernick would have to go an offense specifically suited for his talents as a runner. He never was the type of QB who could consistently drop back and pass 30+ times a game. Football wise, Washington is probably a bad fit for him.

bruin

nah, they still trying to blackball him b/c they dont want flack from the coors chuggers and the "get out of amerikkka if you dont like it" type

Kap, deserved at least a camp invite. He is better than a ton of these retread qbs they keep recycling but this feels like some participation trophy shit

at this point, his stance is more than football. At one point, i really was hoping a team would pick him up, but when no one did, it was clear the message they were sending to him.

So i dont want him playing for any of these owners. Now if he chooses to do so, then thats on him. I would still be rooting for him b/c i want to see him win, but bringing him in, this late in the season...what would a team realistically expect him to do? If he succeeds, then whatever racist owner that signed him will look like the one who "knew all along"...if he fails, then its "well, he wasnt as good as people said he was...why didnt he win with this team"

asasssa.gif

NML

I think he was benched more as a “well something has to change” move. His stats are pretty much the same as last year, with a much higher sack (and slightly higher turnover) rate. That’s because the line has been destroyed with injuries (they’ve started five different players at LT). Losing Lee day one and Fournette missing a bunch of time hasn’t helped. I think they are on their fourth string tight end?

He’s still the same middle of the road QB

Now they’ll draft some CAN MAKE ALL THE THROWS guy in the first round who will be bad for a couple years, and then average just as he’s about to be a FA. Overpay him, cut him after two seasons

Rinse, repeat

NML

In total QBR, the four people directly behind him are Stafford, Eli, Keenum, and Carr, who all make like $10m a year more (and BORTLES has probably the worst offensive supporting cast in the NFL).

Luckily I gave up after like week six or I’d be calling for heavenly Pete to save me from the “Jags should make a move for Eli” takes

NML

At trivia tonight so I haven’t been watching, but I see the Jags have managed a cool eight points (all by the special teams) in about seven quarters with Bortles on the bench

giphy.gif