• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why are the Wizards winning

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
RUSSSSS

Westbrook's triple-double was the 107th of his career, matching Jason Kidd for third all-time and trailing only Oscar Robertson (181) and Magic Johnson (138).

Kidd took 1,247 games to reach 107, while Westbrook needed only 760.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
pels beat the wiz

the should've beaten them last week...smh

evil1

The end of the Nuggets - Raptors was pretty damn good.

We are through the first quarter of the NBA season and 5.5 games separate the #1 seed and #14 seed in the western conference.

evil1

I guess baseball pitchers can get it when they overwork their shoulder, so it's possible. I hope this is the case. If a young player fails to live up to expectations, I want it to be because other players were better and simply beat him. I don't want it to be because Fultz has developed a Chuck Knobloch level mental block.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Gatorade-Flow-_-Paul-George-_-REAL-SMOOTH.png

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
as of today, i dont see these standings being sustainable. There will unfortunately be some injury bugs that will pop up...there will be some win streaks, losing streaks, and a bit a good luck. At this point in the season, im focusing on games that could have tie breaker implications at the end of the season, primarily within the division, but tie breakers out the division are cool too.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I didn't say crown our ass, all I wanted from this season was for Malone to finally break through to the playoffs, so this is wildly surpassing expectations thus far. As long as the Nuggz finish 6th or higher at this point I'll be pleased.

Barton, IT, and Porter haven't been playing either

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I didn't say crown our ass, all I wanted from this season was for Malone to finally break through to the playoffs, so this is wildly surpassing expectations thus far. As long as the Nuggz finish 6th or higher at this point I'll be pleased.

Barton, IT, and Porter haven't been playing either

You're allowed to demand that @Reel crown you.