• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Would you feel the need to, repeatedly, strike a female who you are 3 times the size of? Dude had all the power in that situation. he kicked her out of his party. Ain't no need to respond after that.

me personally, i wouldnt

im not excusing him hitting her. I understand why he was upset, but im not giving him a pass for hitting her

But he and I are two different people with two very different upbringings

He lied to the chiefs about his involvement or whatever ...cool, cut him

He is on film attacking a woman...cool, prosecute him

this aint my hill to die on chief. Not sure what anyone was hoping for

But i still stand by my original statement that I would've been pissed as well had she been doing that shit to my door as well, I just would've handled it differently

and its super hard to have any real discussion about this b/c if you "attack" the female's character in this situation, then you're victim shaming and absolving her for what she did. And if you say "well, i wouldnt have done what he did, but I understand", then you are deemed as enabling his behavior as evidenced by the moral police of Nutopia.

both of them are trash in this situation, but the narrative will be some huge black atholete just got so enraged b/c of CTE and hit this innocent white woman who was just minding her business.

You keep your hands to yourself...both parties involved

NML

“I’m not defending him, but I understand” is a juxtaposition, @Reel, that’s why the “moral police” are on you.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don't even know what the girl did and it doesn't really matter. Still doesn't excuse his behavior.

To me the only thing to discuss about this situation is how inept the NFL is. They didn't even interview Hunt over this incident? lol

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
i can never tell when anyone is being sincere vs reading the script

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
i can never tell when anyone is being sincere vs reading the script

It's pretty clear nobody said anything about how Hunt feels about this, at all, just you.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Watch the video. Is that DV? Not a partner or wife. He lied to his boss. And KC did what they had to do.

Cool Tyreek Hill joke, bruh. Ya know that happened in college and he sought out treatment and help and now they’re engaged.

Same league that let Leonard Little play after killing a woman drunk driving. Same league that employs Joe Mixon. We all watching. We all slaves to the shield. Highest rated TNF game eva last night. PQ only in. This thread cause da Chargers are decent.

Bruin here

I'm not watching!

jk, I actually watched the last quarter of the Broncos game because we were at ma'wifes grandparents house and I have to pretend to still love footbaw or their family will think I'm weird because I already have a strike against me for wearing a suit to a funeral instead of an AFC West Jersey of my choosing. I see Denver now has a formidable pass rusher opposite Von Miller? Bradley Chubb? Had a strip sack and recovered the fumble to ice the game! Seems like they've also figured out how to play the UDFA who averages 7 yards a carry instead of giving the ball to that Utah Ute for 3.3 ypc because Elway drafted him higher!

Last edited:

bruin

I'm not watching!

jk, I actually watched the last quarter of the Broncos game because we were at ma'wifes grandparents house and I have to pretend to still love footbaw or their family will think I'm weird because I already have a strike against me for wearing a suit to a funeral instead of an AFC West Jersey of my choosing. I see Denver now has a formidable pass rusher opposite Von Miller? Bradley Chubb? Had a strip sack and recovered the fumble to ice the game! Seems like they've also figured out how to play the UDFA who averages 7 yards a carry instead of giving the ball to that Utah Ute for 3.3 ypc because Elway drafted him higher!

you still have Christmas Eve to break out a jersey, hermano!

bruin

making throws like this on the reg, I'll glady suck anyones dick! I'll suck three dicks at once!

tenor.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don’t think so. Dallas had been playing well and were at home for TNF where the home team seems to usually win. This was the Raiders who struggle to score 20. A win on the road is good though. Looking forward to the game vs the Chargers in a couple weeks.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
i thought this was a great nutopia day already, but we got a bonus @pavel ad hominem!

This has been an unusually good day for this almost defunct website. Usually you guys are lame during the week. I cringe when football is over and the only thing you guys do is post some no name nba-ers shot selection chart and marvel at how en fuego he is and I go look up he’s got a career high 12.6 ppg going this season, his 9th in the league.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
He was actually a really good DL coach at Michigan, and when he was head corch, the DLs were always good.

Good news for him is that it frees him up to be DC at Bowling Green!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Would you say he was a "nice fit"?