• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What are the odds that Pochettino ends up at Real Madrid this season (or next season)? It feels like it might be a good time for him to leave right now. Tottenham probably aren't going to be big spenders for a while with that stadium debt, and he could go into Real Madrid and make a lot of changes considering how desperate they are. From an outsider, if he wants to ever go to Real, it seems like this is his best opportunity.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
What are the odds that Pochettino ends up at Real Madrid this season (or next season)? It feels like it might be a good time for him to leave right now. Tottenham probably aren't going to be big spenders for a while with that stadium debt, and he could go into Real Madrid and make a lot of changes considering how desperate they are. From an outsider, if he wants to ever go to Real, it seems like this is his best opportunity.

I'm pretty sure Levy has installed electric shock butt plugs in Pochettino, Kane, and a few other players, in order that he can shock their colons every time they don't sign a contract or talk of a move away. There is no other reason that they keep staying at the club.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
No matter the outcome of this game, to me Liverpool look a better side than Man City to me. Mind you, injuries and Man City's depth could be the clincher.

NML

e5d45eab567d9a84e7e61477fabb6f07--turntable-michael-scott-quotes.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'll be the first to admit when I'm wrong, which is why I'm so disappointed that you can't admit you were wrong in berating me for picking Liverpool for the title at the beginning of the season.

Reactions: NML

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
By being so consistently good in the second half this season, Arsenal successfully fooling me into thinking they can win this game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow this game is bad. Southampton are total shit. Shane Long with a turkey-esque "slowly turn into the only defender within 15 yards on a break" giveaway and then MC gets a 4th a minute later.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
All the poppy lovers are just real life versions of the 4chan norf fc meme

758.png

He's asking where the nearest gas station is, and also whether there is a Greggs the baker nearby (sausage rolls and nasty pasties). Also he admires your car and wonders whether he could buy it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Must be tough over there. Our hill people usually look quite a bit different in addition to sounding ridiculous, so it's easy to avoid them entirely.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Thick people love rules/black & white. It's the exact same reason that studies have confirmed believers of conspiracy theory to be of below average intelligence. It's discomfort at chaos or things that are too complicated. Pretty much the same reason why they can't understand the net positives in regards to the EU. And the reason for the rise of Trump. What I can't understand is why the general consensus was that we had to listen to them. You can easily throw them back under a rock and forget about them because they are stupid, but no... "We have to listen/appeal to these people". That's the fucking mistake.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Thick people love rules/black & white. It's the exact same reason that studies have confirmed believers of conspiracy theory to be of below average intelligence. It's discomfort at chaos or things that are too complicated. Pretty much the same reason why they can't understand the net positives in regards to the EU. And the reason for the rise of Trump. What I can't understand is why the general consensus was that we had to listen to them. You can easily throw them back under a rock and forget about them because they are stupid, but no... "We have to listen/appeal to these people". That's the fucking mistake.
What the fuck did he just say

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal are always playing the early game on Sunday this season. Sucks.