• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It’s kind of amazing they can’t find someone to make the grass look decent in fucking MEXICO

4D8OOzB.gif

Brick

oh good, the saints signed piece of shit woman beater brandon marshall. can't wait til he is ESPNs main footbaw analyst. KNOWS HOW TO TALK!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
oh good, the saints signed piece of shit woman beater brandon marshall. can't wait til he is ESPNs main footbaw analyst. KNOWS HOW TO TALK!

You missed him on his “I’m crazy but listen to me” time on ESPN? Probably during that time you were living in Win Butler’s closet.

Maybe he can vindicate all the idiot 106.7 callers

MISERY MONDAY tomorrow gonna be my favorite Monday ever. Seeing Alex Smith’s career end earlier today was the perfect cherry on the shit sundae of the FORESKINZ season and Orlando Grudens tenure as HC.

By the way, @bruin @bruin228 PM ur phone numbers. I broke out the Boognish Bullhorn today to yell “CHOSEN CHOSEN CHOSEN” at my dipship neighbors when he hit Fitzgerald with them dimes.

C3F44F50-4F10-4316-AE27-5D07F0982D62.jpeg

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
You missed him on his “I’m crazy but listen to me” time on ESPN? Probably during that time you were living in Win Butler’s closet.

MISERY MONDAY tomorrow gonna be my favorite Monday ever. Seeing Alex Smith’s career end earlier today was the perfect cherry on the shit sundae of the FORESKINZ season and Orlando Grudens tenure as HC.

By the way, @bruin @bruin228 PM ur phone numbers. I broke out the Boognish Bullhorn today to yell “CHOSEN CHOSEN CHOSEN” at my dipship neighbors when he hit Fitzgerald with them dimes.

View attachment 7023
Ahhhhh want that Week mug

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I’m shocked a shitty cast off db from Dallas is getting toasted. Did they think Scandrick was capable of man to man vs these dudes? Ma’homes bettrr loosen that arm up. He gonna need bout 6 tds to win this one.

Brick

i hate to say it but this is actually peak NASHNUL. two modern offenses going at it and 18-2 between them. 5/0 TD/INT ratio in one half. saints dominating with great offense and an opportunistic defense. dare i say this might be FUN?