• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

evil1

Doc created an entire package built around how automatic Brandon Bass was from 18 feet.

Interesting thing to see because the mid range is dying with the way the nba is moving (unless ur the Spurs)
I don't think the midrange jumper is going to die out because defenses will start to lean towards defending against layups and running teams off of the three point line. Ultimately, the goal of an offensive system is to get easy shots. If the options are between contested 3-pointers and open midrange jumpers, then the efficiency of midrange jumpers will start to rise. That is what is interesting about the E'Twaun Moore breakdown. The shot the defense wants him to take is a shot that he can consistently make.

bruin

giphy.gif

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Pels avenging all the losses from when AD was hurt, and im here for it

8-1 at home this season so far. I think thats pretty good

sayo

YEET
Typical schedule loss. 2nd game of a road back to back. 43 point defecit isn't good but it's nothing to worry about. Blazers took it to the deer earlier in the season at home so...

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Make your foul shots, AD.

#trusttheprocess
Didn't see the game but I saw the box score

Tough loss

I think I saw something on Twitter that said when they lost to the sixers this early in the season, the pels ended up going on a ten game winning streak. Hopefully history repeats itself

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
There's a 4-way tie for first in the West right now and the 11th seed, currently the Spurs, is only 3 games out.

FUN

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Suns are the only bad team in the entire conference. Timberwolves and Jazz are 13/14 and both are pretty average teams. Western Conference you scary
Ohmygodhahaha.gif in two years when the KD Ayton Book Bridges Quadfecta wins a title

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a tremendous flop by Dudley