• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread - November Rain

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
LBCC finish 4-6. Better than UCLA and Fullerton, who cheated and had to forfeit their games, but still crap. Lost to Ventura 33-31. If the coaching staff is not replaced, I will not come back to their games next season. No one but salopes - sluts - sellouts - running the show at my alma mater. Good riddance.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Azusa Pacific defeated Central Washington late and share a piece of the GNAC title. With Humboldt State dropping football (APU beat them in OT last week at the very last game at Redwood Marijuana Pot Smoking Trashu Bowl), the Cougars now have the distinct honor of being California's only Division II team coming into next year. #hype #yeet #thot

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Instant classic at the Pioneer Football League Cathouse of Chronic Ass Pain that operates under the unassuming working name of Torero Stadium. 56-52 San Diego Bullfighting Amateurs over Team Steph Curry. Try as you might, Davidson, you're a basketball school, and nothing else. #TakeTheL, polecats.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm working a double into an overnight shift and I still feel better than my FSU friends who went to South Bend to watch FSU get shellacked

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CJ_24

Aside from Bedlam, this week's games were meh. Next week's slate of games look even more meh.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
West Virginia at OSU is definitely a tough game for them despite our 5 losses.

I think they win. Also think they will slap that OU ass when OU comes to town.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
West Virginia at OSU is definitely a tough game for them despite our 5 losses.

I think they win. Also think they will slap that OU ass when OU comes to town.

We're 0-6 vs OU since joining the conference and each game the amount we've lost by has increased. Needless to say I have zero confidence in winning. :(

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
It’s definitely an underwhelming slate but spread out nicely for me to watch hopes and dreams continue or be destroyed with West Virginia at 3:30 and UCF at 8 pm.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Comedy of HERManos helped HERMano beat UCLA and USC, so it should be an even match

Yeah, but Juicy beat Kal 37-7.

SC gonna be 5-7.

Juicy will assrape SC.

Notre Dame will do to the Trojans what The Judge did to The Kid at the end of Blood Meridian.

Something so horrible that it cannot be described with the English language.

bruin

Yeah, but Juicy beat Kal 37-7.

SC gonna be 5-7.

Juicy will assrape SC.

Notre Dame will do to the Trojans what The Judge did to The Kid at the end of Blood Meridian.

Something so horrible that it cannot be described with the English language.

81080B13-FDEE-4C56-B5C4-4CA1575AA108.gif

Easy hermano, basin.

This Bruin team can’t help but step on their own dicks. Still so much Mora stank.

Couldn’t be happier with the 12:30 kickoff

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
With no drama regarding the shampship or Heisman this had better drag on for entertainment's sake. Provided Smith doesn't do anything worse than going off the rails on Twitter, obviously.

Bdub

With no drama regarding the shampship or Heisman this had better drag on for entertainment's sake. Provided Smith doesn't do anything worse than going off the rails on Twitter, obviously.
Next step is to hurt someone. To be fair though, from what I can gather most of the stuff Smith's ex told McMurphy ended up being complete bullshit. He has a legitimate beef.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
View attachment 6969

Easy hermano, basin.

This Bruin team can’t help but step on their own dicks. Still so much Mora stank.

Couldn’t be happier with the 12:30 kickoff

Well, if Juicy can't stop stepping on their own dicks, USC keeps putting theirs in the meat grinder and then wondering why it keeps hurting.

Even in the Paul Hackett years I don't think I've seen an SC team this bad. The 1991 team went 3-8, but they were playing with a really bare cupboard. This team is supposedly full of 5-star talent, but we have Gomer Pyle as coach. Instead of "Fight On," the band should play the Benny Hill theme as our fight song.