• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread -BAMA at LSU (Game of the Century again, imminent)

coogrfan

Wanna trade?

1jcA.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That rule is the worst rule in football. Should be a touchback for the team with possession, which would be a 20 yard penalty

CJ_24

Looks like Hataoka is gonna pull through. Not all that impressed with this course, to be honest.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol would rather have the ass kicking of last year than this bullshit

The refs have called five penalties on Wazzu to extend Cal drives on 3rd down

Cal has one penalty total

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Minshew finally didn’t look unstoppable when he faced that vaunted Cal defense.

Lol. Tua had better numbers on the road vs LSU.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Actually had a lot more pass attempts than in years past, the only problem is the OL couldn’t hold blocks for 3 seconds and there were rarely any open receivers.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Even ma'wife, who cares not at all, agreed when I said at THE BAR we had dinner at that it looked like the typical LSU 3 point performance. But even that was too optimistic.

fried rice

Who was the last good LSU QB?

Zach Mettenberger.

It’s still astounding that after years of being mediocre and losing to Bama, we decided that the solution was to promote the DL coach to HC and then promote the TE coach to OC. I thought Joe Burrow would help because he was coached up elsewhere but obviously not.

Brick

it was hilarious listening to the LSU radio show on the drive back to new orleans.

WE CAN'T BEAT BAMA TILL TEH CROOTIN THEY JUST HAVE BETTER PERSONNEL!

lsu needs more hunter renfrows!

man people are so dumb about recruiting, at every single fucking program, that it can't be overstated. alabama is the only team ever on lsu's schedule that will have a notable advantage over their atholetes.

as long as they try to imitate bama and be tough trog footbaw offense they will never beat bama under saban.

the analysts and callers were completely exonerating any responsibility of the OCs and scheme over the years. WE NEED BETTA PLAYERS

uh yeah burrow was running for his life all game because the gameplan was run a basic run play or a long developing pass play. did they try one wr screen, quick pitch, trick play all game?

alabama has only been undefeated under saban once, and not since 2008. go back and look at the teams who have beaten him. they are teams with great qb play and/or teams who know how to use their scheme to get their skill players the ball. malzahn/freeze/sumlin etc. have their faults but they are all infinitely more competent offensive coaches than lsu has had this century.

how many fucking skill players from lsu are in the nfl and had at best average careers at lsu? it's a joke. the lsu offense under miles is collectively easily the most underachieving group i've ever seen. it is not close.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
From what I remember, they had a few quick throws on their first couple drives, which were probably scripted, and those worked okay

Then they just totally abandoned it

Brick

guys lsu has just got to get BETTER PLAYERS on offense

OBJ
fournette
jarvis landry
alfred blue
stevan ridley
guice
lafell
randle
jeremy hill
shepard

and i am sure i am missing other skill guys who have played in the nfl. most of those guys have had better nfl careers than they did at lsu and were criminally underused.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I literally had no idea Jarvis Landry went to LSU haha

fried rice

it was hilarious listening to the LSU radio show on the drive back to new orleans.

WE CAN'T BEAT BAMA TILL TEH CROOTIN THEY JUST HAVE BETTER PERSONNEL!

lsu needs more hunter renfrows!

man people are so dumb about recruiting, at every single fucking program, that it can't be overstated. alabama is the only team ever on lsu's schedule that will have a notable advantage over their atholetes.

as long as they try to imitate bama and be tough trog footbaw offense they will never beat bama under saban.

the analysts and callers were completely exonerating any responsibility of the OCs and scheme over the years. WE NEED BETTA PLAYERS

uh yeah burrow was running for his life all game because the gameplan was run a basic run play or a long developing pass play. did they try one wr screen, quick pitch, trick play all game?

alabama has only been undefeated under saban once, and not since 2008. go back and look at the teams who have beaten him. they are teams with great qb play and/or teams who know how to use their scheme to get their skill players the ball. malzahn/freeze/sumlin etc. have their faults but they are all infinitely more competent offensive coaches than lsu has had this century.

how many fucking skill players from lsu are in the nfl and had at best average careers at lsu? it's a joke. the lsu offense under miles is collectively easily the most underachieving group i've ever seen. it is not close.

Lol let’s throw a bunch of old LSU retreads in charge of the offense to really switch things up from 10 years of offensive stagnation!

Brick

the 2007 offense in crowton's first year was the last time they were FUN. they had 10 guys with 8 catches or more, 7 guys with 35 carries or more, and a two qb system. it was pick-your-poison and they scored at least 21 points in every game, and only three with fewer than 30. i know crowton struggled after that (as he usually did after his first year at a new school which was bizarre), but after an offensive-led team won them an sec title and nashnul shampship, i can't believe his answer was to go super conservative for the rest of his tenure.

lsu won a national championship with losses where they allowed 50 and 43 points in two games.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/louisiana-state/2007.html